Horizon

Updated
metsabbatallica
i have been thinking of ordering a horizon for a while ,well either a horizon or an mii both the same specs thru neck reverse pointed headstock ebony board emg 81 + 89n floyd kh2 control layout maple neck mahogany wings quilted maple top dark blue/purple burst top with matching headstock does anyone have any pics of horizons like devins with the horizon 3 top horn ?? or of similar spec models as stated above as am trying to decide. thanks for your help
hermz

Sounds familiar.

HateEvent

You just want Shinji's :)

metsabbatallica

indeed with ouija inlays or a custom inlay of sorts

Shinji

uh..

I think it is a real shame to copy something which is supposed to be a "one of kind instrument" (I don't see any interest in this...)

What a lake of creativity and respect for the original owner who made everything... |I

Just make something different... It is not more complicated than this...
Everybody can create his own instrument.

Honestly... I spent so much time and energy with people at the Custom Shop to make those things alive...
This is why I will ask ESP to do not do again a purple custom color I made on a Horizon body and / or the blue one custom color I made on a M-II body...

And those who know me, know that I'm not kidding...
I just have to walk the street and talk to them... :|

The only thing I understand is I should not show anymore some of my guitars on the internet for these reasons.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Shinji

BrazilianBootyLover, it is all about color, I don't care about the rest.
Syl I fully agree with you and know that very well... But when you spend hours with ESP guys at 08:00 PM trying, explaining and searching for your "only for you" thing, you don't want to share this, because you made everything and spend so much time and energy for this...

All my guitars are big project and a lot time for me...

Example, if Shane (BMusic) make a limited BMusic custom run, for BMusic only. Do you think he would be happy to see an other store do the act same guitar with a knob in more? I don't think so...

All those custom are supposed to be one of kind and this is one of the reasons why they are beautiful, because they are only one.
I would be more proud of me and my taste making a full custom guitar, than copying what is already done ;)

hermz

It is kind of disheartening. As soon as I posted pics of my custom I had a lot of people saying they're going to order exactly the same thing... maybe with different inlays. I seriously doubt anyone would go through with it, but it would be annoying if they did. But hey, if they want to spend that kind of money on something that's already been done... so be it :lol

BrazilianBootyLover

BrazilianBootyLover, it is all about color, I don't care about the rest.

OK, I understand now. Actually there is a see thru purple bass with a quilt at my local music store. It looks alot like lunas but its not a burst. I really want a custom color but its really hard thing to think if something like that. I have alot of respect for that luna cause the colors are beautiful. I really love his M II and horizon.

metsabbatallica

anyway thanks for that,Shinji i WONT be getting the same colour it will be different but do intend to get a purple burst (purple burst with no black on the top) .Your guitar was mentioned because it is great and im sorry if it spawned this trouble it was just some inspiration into my aim for a custom ordered ESP.

Shinji

anyway thanks for that,Shinji i WONT be getting the same colour it will be different but do intend to get a purple burst (purple burst with no black on the top) .Your guitar was mentioned because it is great and im sorry if it spawned some inspiration into my aim for a custom ordered ESP.

Everything is clear with this message ;)

Thank you very much.

imprinted

Thank goodness that's been cleared up, told you Shinji! :)

nwright

So, wait, getting a purple burst finish over quilted maple is an exclusive color?????

Gfunk

So, wait, getting a yellow finish over mahogany is an exclusive color?????

Yes.

There will be no more yellow Horizons of any kind.

:D

Post to Thread