Custom guitar idea

Updated
Axle
This is Axle from Deathspade here, and I have a great idea for a custom guitar. A Gus. G model with the same body type but with the pointy Razorback edges and painted like the Dean from Hell with a Seymour Duncan Dimebucker and a '59 with a Floyd Rose with 24 X-jumbo frets and a rosewood fretboard with neck-thru construction. Tell me what you think.
Mark K.

post it in the mock-up threat...

Axle

In the what?

Axle

BTW, I like you avatar. Alexi rules.

sp1ke

i think that would be lame. but that's just me.

Det Brinnande Röda

troll:rolleyes:

fuzzymuffler

how old are you axle?

Shreddy

how old are you axle?

:lol

load more replies (1 of 1)
InVinoVeritasXXX

This is Axle from Deathspade here, and I have a great idea for a custom guitar. A Gus. G model with the same body type but with the pointy Razorback edges and painted like the Dean from Hell with a Seymour Duncan Dimebucker and a '59 with a Floyd Rose with 24 X-jumbo frets and a rosewood fretboard with neck-thru construction. Tell me what you think.

So, you want a RS from Hell then? Whatever tickles your pickle then.

Axle

IDK, maybe I'll get Dean to make me a Razorback From Hell someday.

Shreddy

I think they have custom shops only in the US, I think HELL was a little too expensive labour-wise.

Axle

I think they have custom shops only in the US, I think HELL was a little too expensive labour-wise.

To damn hot too! lol.

ESP

This is Axle from Deathspade here,

Axle!

Mr.Dahl

Mine is better :) :P : Eclipse body , neck-thru , 24 frets , ESP pointed headstock (reversed) , EMG 81/89 , 2 volume / 1 tone / 3 way switch , OFR bridge , Extra Thin U neck , Extra Jumbo frets , custom graphic on body and inlays , mahonogny body , rosewood fretoard , ;)

Axle

Mine is better :) :P : Eclipse body , neck-thru , 24 frets , ESP pointed headstock (reversed) , EMG 81/89 , 2 volume / 1 tone / 3 way switch , OFR bridge , Extra Thin U neck , Extra Jumbo frets , custom graphic on body and inlays , mahonogny body , rosewood fretoard , ;)

Pic plz

load more replies (2 of 2)
Mr.Dahl

heavy fail xD

Mr.Dahl

No, that's cool. Eclipse w/reversed pointed headstock, neck-thru and OFR bridge etc.. . Man.. Can it be better :) ??

Greatdeceiver

dude only pics can tell. hurry up! :D

fuzzymuffler

23. why?
That's certainly not how old you look in your youtube videos.

Mr.Dahl

Where's the Floyd, the 2 volume and 1 tone knobs and the 3-way switch? And where's the custom inlays and graphic? Man.. That guitar isn't ugly with reversed pointed headstock !! ;) And where did you find that pic. ?

Det Brinnande Röda

Where's the Floyd, the 2 volume and 1 tone knobs and the 3-way switch? And where's the custom inlays and graphic? Man.. That guitar isn't ugly with reversed pointed headstock !! And where did you find that pic. ?

All of those things doesn't matter IMO cause of the headstock failure.. looks so hideious I can't even speak.

I made it in photoshop with the psd file ESP Maniac posted in the mock up thread.. go get it

Mr.Dahl

OK. But how does it look like with normal pointed headstock?

DrivingDownTheDarkness

OK. But how does it look like with normal pointed headstock?

Give up already that guitar is quite possibly the worst thing since 2girls1cup :x

load more replies (1 of 1)
Greatdeceiver

That guitar is a FIAL so ...

Mr.Dahl

Maybe the guitar is ulgy now.. But I think it will be much cooler with custom inlays and graphic and with OFR bridge ;D

Post to Thread