George Lynch Flaming skull!!!!

Updated
acmitchell2
I have a ESP Custom flaming skull guitar #41 of 50 I think. Has cross bone inlays and body is carved with flames under skull and bones. It has a single seymore duncan pickup that doubles as the skull teeth. I think its about 15 years old. Does anybody know what this guitar might be worth?
1point8t

Probably quite a bit...can you post pics? I think I've seen that model sell for over $3k on ebay, but don't hold me to that number.

guitarsatbmusic

I shall take this off your hands for $200, don't trouble with eBay :D

OutlawTorn

I have a ESP Custom flaming skull guitar #41 of 50 I think. Has cross bone inlays and body is carved with flames under skull and bones. It has a single seymore duncan pickup that doubles as the skull teeth. I think its about 15 years old. Does anybody know what this guitar might be worth?

quite a bit but its all about how much someone is willing to pay for it...

Chucksplatter

Holy....fucking....shit....:eek:!!

Mark K.

that's a fucking ugly guitar:x, though, the fretboard and the headstock are totally wicked!!!":eek:

Sidivan

Do you have a Cert of Authenticity? Where did you get it? Check the serial numbers and look for the custom stamp. If it's in good condition and it's real, you might get $1k-$1500 for it on eBay.

load more replies (1 of 1)
acmitchell2

According to them its more rare but who knows. There were only 50 made total. Maybe this is the more rare with brown eyes.

acmitchell2

The prototype is the guitar above it. Wish I had that one :)

Gfunk

ESP James Hetfield Grynch - Custom Shop - SOLD

:lol

load more replies (1 of 1)
Guitarslingerans

Yeah, using Synergy Guitars pricing as a barometer as to a guitar's value.........not the smartest idea ever. Simply because they are nuts.

-Ans-

matt b.

Didnt you just buy that off of Ebay?? If you didnt then there are 2 yes 2 #41 of 50 flaming skulls out there. The #41 on Ebay sold on 11-28-07.

ZephMan

Sick guitar, keep it.

Post to Thread