Kincade!

Updated
Pharaoh
Check your pm's mang... I got a call from Matt and the CS had some questions to be sure of on your custom before they go to the next step man...
Dan

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeplied.

ESPManiac

Still helping people out even though you quit the guitar shop...might have to request your services aswell :b

Dont know any other reliable cheap dealers.

Pharaoh

Still helping people out even though you quit the guitar shop...might have to request your services aswell :b

Dont know any other reliable cheap dealers.

When I left World Of Strings, I had like 6 Custom Shop orders in process...4 were confirmed and put into building. The other two disappeared when I did...lol Either they flaked or the people at the shop didn't handle it right. But for those who I placed the orders for I am going in on my day off to set them up when they arrive and take care of finalizing everything right up till it ships out to the customer.

I'm not selling anymore...just taking care of business I started so there's no mysterious price jacking or lack of care in the job done. I still love ESP and Matt and Mikey are awesome folks there. I will still play and buy ESP stuff. And I still care about their guitars which is why I'm doing this. New sales are the issue of my former employer and up to them to take care of. (If there are any...) But the stuff I started, I will finish properly. Luckily, even though I'm not a World Of Strings employee anymore, Matt and Mike have had no problem giving me the updates on them and knowing I will take care of it via my personal email and cellphone...

In a few pm's I've gotten some shit for this...things like "Fuck you, if you're still able to do that, you must be able to still sell them...you just don't wanna help ME!"...

To those folks, I say "Suck it..." I enjoy the company and my new job will allow me to buy even more cool custom stuff from ESP. But I'm not an employee for a dealer anymore. :shrug: I appreciate those who bought one from me. I appreciate that they chose a cool guitar and I hope it will give them a long lifetime of noisy fun. But the new people that missed the boat, I can't help them. (One of these folks that gave me crap was one of those that's constantly going, "I'm gonna buy one, I'm gonna buy one...I just gotta sell some things/get grandma to loan me/need 24 months to pay it off"... :lol I got this story from him for the better part of a year.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Dan

Well he's helping people who had orders in prior to his departure from the shop. Because he rocks.

ESPManiac

I imagined that was the case, was just bieng hopeful i guess :(

Glad to hear that you are doing well in your new job and i wish you the best!

You truely are a top notch guy, and you were the best ESP dealer i have ever had the fortune of talking with.
Thanks for all of your work when I got my guitar, you were a big help!
All the best...

mrclean77

You are a stand up dude, Nileguy - I've never e-mailed you or PM'd you, but would certainly have needed a long time to order a cs, wanted to do it thru you/that shop, though, oh well - it's super cool for you to TCB man!

Beto

I was thinking about getting another old MIK LTD MH-301 and upgrade it, because I really like the one I own.

But after someone here had posted his natural MH-302, I started to think about this model.

Both are neck-through with mahogany bodies, a maple veener and a 5-way switch - wich I believe will work nice with some Duncans.

Regarding those two models, are their necks similar?

Thanks

load more replies (2 of 2)
Post to Thread