James Hetfield ESP

Updated
yevetz
I looking for pics of James Hetfield ESP guitar with inlays of evolution monkey to human. Please help Thank you
Dark Alone

Looks like his post-burn glove.

Justinschut

he was wearing a skin-colored glove for a while after he got burned

HateEvent

I hope teh Jaymz skin glove isn't the new Kirk tape.

Newsted

I hope teh Jaymz skin glove isn't the new Kirk tape.

yep with teh original pieces of skin attached to it

enough dna to create many hetz0rs

load more replies (2 of 2)
Justinschut

It was on Ebay a while back :P

Dark Alone

City and Alien will make your ears bleed and your head explode if you even attempt to figure out all the stuff going on at any given moment of any given song.

OutlawTorn

honeslty with het moving more toward the LP body style sure its cool and all but the thing i see James Hetfield with....on stage...for ever.... a Black or White Explorer....thats the image for the last 20 years, but i guess like his hair, singing, and drinking.....thinks change....i like the NEW Hetfield, i like the old Hetfield...overall i still am a fan of Metallica New And Old..but shit i miss the JUSTICE sounding stuff

Paul 777

..but shit i miss the JUSTICE sounding stuff

You and me too bro!

:evil

Luca

honeslty with het moving more toward the LP body style sure its cool and all but the thing i see James Hetfield with....on stage...for ever.... a Black or White Explorer....thats the image for the last 20 years, but i guess like his hair, singing, and drinking.....thinks change....i like the NEW Hetfield, i like the old Hetfield...overall i still am a fan of Metallica New And Old..but shit i miss the JUSTICE sounding stuff

+1

Dark Alone

I'm a fanboy with a collection. Don't ask me to be objective. :lol

Dark Alone

Your sarcasm meter is broken. :lol

Metfuk

Your sarcasm meter is broken. :lol

You weren't obvious enough. And I can't see your face when you were posting that.

Dark Alone

Come on dude. Have you paid any attention to my posts in your time here? :lol

sean106OCD

Megafanboy to chime in. Love all the albums but just like 5 songs on load/reload.

Love St. Anger8o........why?
1 I love the riffs
2 I love dropped C tuning (but prefer opeC)
3 It sounds live (I don;t listen to the album versions at all, I have hundreds of live show stuff and just prefer live better than studio.)

IMO, best tone was on Garage Inc. Love the dirties. AJFA and MOP IMO have the best song writing, but I like bass and I like hearing a bass player do things the guitar are not. Adding color to the songs. IMO AJFA would sound so much better with a bass player doing different things behind the guitars as opposed to just mimicking the guitars. My 3-4 cents. ;)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Steve K.

I just think Hetfield wants to be a rat rodder is all

Asmodaus

I mean if you think about it, all of us in some form or another have checks and balances. If I suddenly showed up wearing converse sneakers and greased back hair my friends and wife would say WTF? Who are you trying to be Jughead? But as a famous rock star he has nothing like that. He can do whatever he wants and everyone around him praises his greatness, except maybe Lars who chooses to ignore it. He needs a Mustaine or a Burton to say "what the fuck dude?" But I'm bored and wished to further discuss the topic. I'll stop now.

Dark Alone

You apparently don't know too many car/motorhead guys. Those dudes wear Converse, slick their hair back, and pretty much dress just like James does these days. I used to work at a gas station. I got those guys in ALL the time.

What do you want him to wear? Khakis and polos like someone's lame-O father? The dude is in Metallica and has all the money in the world to fund his hobbies. He dresses like it.

Asmodaus

It's a big change in character for the Metal cowboy. Wouldn't you agree?

Must be an east coast west coast thing. You can't stereo type all people by a few you know. I have several friends that are mechanics. One builds motorcycles, Orange County wanna-be, they don't dress like that. Come to think of it, they're usually pretty damn dirty. They're fingernails are black underneath. They where blue jumpsuits with their names above the shirt pocket. On weekends they drink and sleep a lot. The motorcycle guy wears a lot of plaid flannel and jeans with engineer boots, my personal favorite.

I don't know. Just bored and sharing thoughts on Het. Jeez, Dark, you jumped my case. Do you have a crush on Hetfield.:o

;)

Monologous

james dresses just like the other guys in the car club thing Beatniks. pics of james and the others on their website. slicked back hair, goatee etc.

xplorer

One thing I hate about the Seattle gig is the dude that is shown three or four occasions, clearly edited :lol

Asmodaus

^I agree I love that james. James was always so original. You're right he's trying to be a beatnik greaser, which is purely his prerogative. As it is my prerogative to point it out. Seems like he idolizes Jesse James, who is a living cliche', imo, so it's a little poser-ish. I'm sure I'll hear it for that. Was Jesse a former bodyguard for Danzig? way off topic.

kirk is the best

There is a guy on ebay selling the inlays. If you go to ebay and search on wolf to man they will appear. beautifull inlays :hat

gainiac

Right, sorry didn't mean to imply it was ALL Wizard. Just that what was different about some of the tones on that album, vs immediately prior albums, was the Wizard/Greenbacks deal.

And since it's the studio, I imagine they layered in different amps and guitars for a lot of the rhythm tracks.

Post to Thread