The Mock-Up Thread

Updated
Angel Of Death181
Here we go again, mod if you can please make this a stickey
CAPTAIN SARG

ok i have waited a long time for this so could someone please make this. my request is an ibanez iceman 400 body. quilted maple top with see thru black cherry finish with black binding. emg pickups 81 and 85 ofr in black with a black master volume and a black 3 way toggle in the postion as on a les paul.

neck: 25.5 scale 24 frets large diamond inlays in peral, ebony fretboard black binding,

headstock: f series shape black machine heads with ofr locking nut and a quilted maple top with finish to match body.

also i would like this also as a seven string with same specs and the 7 string tremblo by floyd . thanks alot for your time

ShreddyMcFunTits

Manic you still have my V to do.

fuzzymuffler

I bet viperplayer's gonna request a viper with a reverse pointy headstock and EMGzorz

rockinhockey

is there even anyone who does mockups anymore?

Trogdor

How bout the new blue and green EC finishes on some different bodies?

I'd like to see the green quilt on a V with gold hardware and white binding on neck/hs

ESPManiac

oh yea, whoever i made that for needs to tell me what to fix

ShreddyMcFunTits

It needs to be a white gibby V with fullshread :p

Sirkenzington

oki,this would be pretty cool!

Forest-Gt with EVH 5150 graphics
string through, 2 emg's
1 vol and 1 tone, and 3 way toggle switch.
ebony neck, no inlays, matching headstock

ShreddyMcFunTits

It still doesn't mean he can't ask for a mockup of one.

Dan

It still doesn't mean he can't ask for a mockup of one.

Just seems really redunant to ask someone for a mock-up, when there's multiple real life close up pictures of that exact guitar floating around.

Mark K.

well, I've asked it 2 or 3 times on the old boardz, but never got mine done so...here it goes:)

I'd like a mock-up of a SV Standard

body: Alder
body finish: black with cream pinstripes
Neck: 3 pc hard maple natural finish
joint: neck-thru
neck shape: extra thin flat
headstock: black reversed jackson style with ESP Custom logo on it
binding: cream binding on neck and headstock
fretboard: ebony or rosewood
inlay: cream sawtooth inlay
frets: 24 XJ
nut: original floyd rose locking nut/ 43mm
bridge: original floyd rose
tuners: sperzels locking
pickups: EMG 81 bridge; EMG 85 neck
hardware: 3 way toggle; 1 volume knob; deep dish on the side of body (like Alexi)
hardware color: gold

cheers, :D

shakeESP

Oh, well if you have a spare moment.

Could somebody mock me up a 7 string sea bass with a floyd rose trem in black, along with 24 frets, no fretboard required! Oh and an EMG 81 in the....bridge, yeah?

-Chris

val

WOW!! My custom guitar(on page 1) will cost $2799 w/case! Thats....50-175 dollars cheaper!

AlexiWildchild

Could someone please do two mockups for me?

The Alexi RV in white, with a maple fretboard, black binding and black Sawtooth inlays. And the black RV also with a maple fretboard, black binding and black Scythe inlays. :)

McQuade27

Baritone exp, black, white gibbo explorer style pickguard, emg 81 and 60, one singal volume and no pickup selector switch (why? i have no idea), ebony board w/ diamond inlays, chrome hardware, sperzel locking machine heads, string thru body

in two versions: one with a hocky stick style one (like one hetfields esp's, i dunno what they're called) and one with reverse esp six in a line

i would do it myslef but i am shit with computers, which is the reason i havent recorded demos of my songs for my band to listen to yet {:S

ForYourDarkness

Man...

Everyone is I WANT I WANT...

Just do what I did,

Download The GIMP or a *legal* copy of PhotoShop and learn to make your own.

Sheesh.

McQuade27

Baritone exp, black, white gibbo explorer style pickguard, emg 81 and 60, one singal volume and no pickup selector switch (why? i have no idea), ebony board w/ diamond inlays, chrome hardware, sperzel locking machine heads, string thru body

in two versions: one with a hocky stick style one (like one hetfields esp's, i dunno what they're called) and one with reverse esp six in a line

i would do it myslef but i am shit with computers, which is the reason i havent recorded demos of my songs for my band to listen to yet {:S

could it also have a bevel going along the bottom edge?

JonTKK

Hey ESP Maniac... thanks for the forest gt 7, its just missing the controls... I'd like the layout to be like the m2 ctm, and the inlays to be bats like on jason miller's forest...

thanks mate...

love yr work

Dingbat-Walabi

whos incharge of this? is blackmachine still here?

load more replies (1 of 1)
ShreddyMcFunTits

Black Machine is here but he stopped making alot of mockups a wile ago. He also stopped posting too.

Maniac, you finished with my V yet?

If so I have another one if you or anyone else wants it:

EX body
27'' Scale
Natural finish
Koa top
ebony fretboard
24 frets
no inlays
reverse pointed headstock
string-thru
Gold hardware