Paul F.

ltd slimer

Updated
what do yall think of this guitar, seems to b no talk of it anywhere on the web lol...
MORE »
Cam B.

JH-1 Red

Updated
Hey guys...new to the forums but wanted to throw something out here.........  

I've been sitting on two authentic JH-1 (both red models) for about 20 years now.  Originally bought them as obvious collector pieces but...
MORE »
JH sigs for sale?

JH sigs for sale?

Updated
Some years ago I sold my JH1, JH3, Truckster and MX200 that was something I had to do then, of course it hurts, but no can do. Now I my situation is better, and could buy one JH sig again. So if theres one for sale, Im...
MORE »
Daniel N.

George Lynch skulls and snakes

Updated
Was the original version a holographic image of some sort?...
MORE »
Nick D.

Just ordered a KH2 Neck Thru

Updated
Hi guys,   Ive been out of the guitar scene for over 10 years. I use to own a ESP KH2 bolt on guitar from the custom shop. It had dual 81’s in it, I think I bought it in 1999. 

Anyways I kick my self for selling it...
MORE »
Aghimself

WTB: SC-607 2 burst

Updated
Hey everyone. I’m looking for a SC-607 2 burst that’s in good condition. If you’re looking to part ways with one feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks!...
MORE »
JH camo Snakebyte

JH camo Snakebyte

Updated
It’s finally available for a June release. ...
MORE »
dd1983

KHDC

Updated
    So I took a chance and bought this. (please don't tell me it's fake...it came with COA and everything!) but it plays superbly well. (apologies for poor lighting...) But, I don't know much about why it exists, tbh. I...
MORE »
NGD Snakebyte Satin Black

NGD Snakebyte Satin Black

Updated
Received yesterday after hunting for some time. 

MORE »
Daniel N.

Empu from End of an Era

Updated
Anyone know what kind of middle pickup he uses?  It's an ESP guitar, but I don't know if there was ever a signature model.  Purple color....
MORE »
ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list

ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list

Updated
Hi, im working on making a serial number list for the KH-2 SE Green burst. if you have one submit please   ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list nr. | serial number | date | country | COA | OHC | Hardware...
MORE »
RoboWS6

Dull-looking KH-602 Fretboard

Updated
Hey guys, need some help with my guitar.  I've had my guitar at my parents' while I was away at college and haven't touched it for a year or two.  I went over to pick it up and noticed the fretboard was pretty dull-looking. ...
MORE »
Metalleeca

Wanted : ESP Iron Cross / JH-1

Updated
I know it’s a long shot, but if you have either of the following and considering selling, please contact me. ESP Iron Cross Distressed Black JH-1  ...
MORE »
Looking for ESP RZK 1 Burnt

Looking for ESP RZK 1 Burnt

Updated
Looking for the guitar I mentioned, no dealers get any until July-August 2023. If anyone is selling one I’m all ears. I’d also trade my LTD KH Spider and LTD KH Demonology towards it....
MORE »
GLK-1 Kamikaze Serial Number

GLK-1 Kamikaze Serial Number

Updated
Hey All, First time poster, long time ESP player. Just got a GLK-1 and I am having an issue figuring out the year is was made. I have read many of the posts but still confused. Original pickup was changed but the rest is...
MORE »