Andy James AJ-1

Andy James AJ-1

Updated
Ordered my AJ-1 in October from Guitar Center - looks like the earliest availability will be January 20th - ugh! Hopefully worth the wait.  Anybody play one yet?...
MORE »
Paul F.

ltd mkh-7

Updated
I had an sc-207 which was a pretty nice guitar but i wanted something that sounded more defined and a little nicer all around and man did i get what i was lookin fur.  This thing plays awesome and backs it up with sounds to...
MORE »
Is this Zorlac legit?

Is this Zorlac legit?

Updated
Hello mates, Sad to see this forum so dead after glorious times (thanks for the damn new layout you genius!) OK! Straight to the point: There's a 89' ESP Custom for sale in my country, for US$1200. It's claimed to be a...
MORE »
WTB esp or ltd mx250

WTB esp or ltd mx250

Updated
Hi new to the forum, not sure where to post this but I'm chasing an esp or ltd mx250 explorer. If anyone can help that would be great ...
MORE »
Has anyone seen a navigator iron cross before?

Has anyone seen a navigator iron cross before?

Updated
I was browsing jauce.com auctions and ran across a navigator iron cross. It's the original uncle milty style. Is going for 300,000 yen. Was wondering if navigator produced an iron cross or if someone made it. Either way it's...
MORE »
b_tnilc

FS: ESP LTD SCT-607B and ESP LTD SC-608B Baritone Guitars Like New!

Updated
Both of these have approximately one hour of use and are essentially new. They will both be shipped in their original boxes. $720 each plus shipping. If you possibly want both, I will give a substantial break on shipping...
MORE »
AJ-7!!! WHEN????

AJ-7!!! WHEN????

Updated
I'm not the only person, who waits for Andy James signature sevenstring guitar. But.... When? I would buy the ESP veresion, but I don't want that wood type for the sevenstring. ESP EII HRF NT7B or ESP EII Horizon NT7B of...
MORE »
sahlomonic

In search of: George Lynch LTDs

Updated
I would like to trade one of my two Lynch LTD guitars for the LTD Skulls and Snakes guitar GL600-SS or maybe even the GL600 Serpent.  I can take many more pictures upon request.  Correspondence is quicker if you email me...
MORE »
Joshua R.

JH-1 measurements

Updated
A friend of mine is building a replica of the JH-1 for his own use and Im helping him out. He asked me to try to get the measure measurements of the body of the guitar and the angle of the V. we already have to neck and paint...
MORE »
Just Ordered!! (KHWZ & IC)

Just Ordered!! (KHWZ & IC)

Updated
Just ordered both from ESP Guitars UK. Just for you european folk, the distribution time after what ever dealers have is availbility will be after July! i managed to score mine off of a direct shipment, - so lucky, although...
MORE »
Stampen

Real or fake Eclipse?

Updated
Hi all! What do you think about this guitar?

If real what model is it? http://postimg.org/gallery/th5n8co4/
Thank you all....
MORE »
Wei W.

$6300 list for a new Lynch Tiger?

Updated
You're kidding right?    This is more expensive than cutting edge boutique's charge for completely custom guitars where you can choose your preference of woods, fret wire, pickups, neck profile, neck shape, etc (Anderson,...
MORE »
lec0rsaire

LTD block logo vs ESP block logo

Updated
I just noticed that the LTD headstock logo is flat looking and doesn't have the same sparkle/almost 3D look the proper ESP logo has. Are all of the LTDs like this? I have a KH-602 and the logo looks cheap in comparison to my...
MORE »
jimlp

Jake E Lee Sig

Updated
Hi guys/gals. I am a new member in that I rarely post but joined a while ago, I need some info regarding a purchase. I have the oppotunity to buy a black Jake sig guitar with the newer ESP style headstock for $1100.00, is...
MORE »
WTT: Gibson 1968 RI Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul for JH-1 or JH-2

WTT: Gibson 1968 RI Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul for JH-1 or JH-2

Updated
Hi fellas! I am in love with the late 90s ESP JH guitars. I have a made in 2000 Gibson 1968 Reissue Les Paul Custom shop that's in mint condition almost and in a beautiful flamed cherry maple top that I would be willing to...
MORE »