MissingLink

The mummification begins

Updated
my painter texted me this the other day:     ...
MORE »
NGD: 1993 ESP Kirk Hammett Ouija Neckthru Reverse Moon and Stars Inlays

NGD: 1993 ESP Kirk Hammett Ouija Neckthru Reverse Moon and Stars Inlays

Updated
AWESOME SCORE!!!! Original 1993 ESP Kirk Hammett Ouija Neckthru Reverse Moon and Stars Inlays     This is not a "regular" first production Ouija, this one is the OUIJA HOLY GRAIL, closest thing to Kirk´s original...
MORE »
giovanni V.

KH-2 springs and bridge setup help

Updated
Hi to all i own a KH-2 may i ask you 2 questions? i bought in 1993 , it came with 0.9/44 strings   1) may i know what spring should I buy and their original setup? sadly i can't post pictures   2) my second question...
MORE »
ESP S/Key Camo on Ebay - real?

ESP S/Key Camo on Ebay - real?

Updated
The inlays are not the S and Key that I know of...is this fake or does anyone know the story?  https://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-Jeff-Hannemann-CAMO-S-KEYS-1-of-only-4-worldwide-ultra-rare-collectors-item/...
MORE »
ESP Kirk Hammett guitar collection

ESP Kirk Hammett guitar collection

Updated
I finally had the opportunity to take a big family picture of all of my Hammett guitars. I have posted pictures of these guitars here in the past, but the old family picture only had 9 guitars in it, this updated family...
MORE »
ESP LTD AS-1

ESP LTD AS-1

Updated
First post and recently joined this forum after purchasing a used 2014 ESP LTD AS-1.  This guitar really surprised me with its' tone and playing feel. I wasn't expecting much when I made a visit to view and and play this...
MORE »
Wilder

Original bridge pickup for a 1989 Kamikaze 2?

Updated
My bridge pickup has sadly given up the ghost, and I need to replace it. Try as I may, i cannot find what the original was . I know the neck was a 120, but no clue as to what was in the bridge...It was before they started...
MORE »
Does anyone know if ESP still do the parkway drive signature series guitars?

Does anyone know if ESP still do the parkway drive signature series guitars?

Updated
So I just saw a video online from like 2016 showing the signature guitars for the band, so I went to have a look online and saw one site selling the Jeff ling one but seen nothing for the other, and was wondering if they are...
MORE »
Tuborgmann

ESP GL56 vs GL56 First run

Updated
How is the playability, neck profile radius and so on on the first run GL56 compared to the second type? If anyone happens to have played both....
MORE »
FS:  LTD Iron Cross

FS: LTD Iron Cross

Updated
selling a like new/excellent condition Iron Cross. Comes with OHSC. $800. PM for pics or questions.    Thanks!...
MORE »
Fordman65

For Sale ESP Iron Cross White - K = Custom Shop

Updated
Guitar was sold through another forum. Thanks for the interest.  ...
MORE »
My LTD Familly ...

My LTD Familly ...

Updated
Hi LTD/ESP Friends, This is my little family LTD Truckster Black LTD Master Of Puppets LTD KH Junior LTD Truckster Grey LTD The Grynch LTD EC-1000 LTD Iron Cross LTD Snakebyte White LTD Viper 300M    ...
MORE »
LTD KH Purple Sparkle and EMG KH Bone Breakers

LTD KH Purple Sparkle and EMG KH Bone Breakers

Updated
  Speaking of newly-available finishes, here’s one that people have been asking for all year long. Metallica guitarist Kirk Hammett has been performing on tour over the past 12 months using a killer Purple Sparkle version...
MORE »
Impurifier

JH-600 Body and Neck Woods?

Updated
I have a ESP LTD JH-600 I’m loosely thinking of selling and would like to know what it’s made out of. I’m not sure but I think it’s a 2006 (the first two numbers of the serial # are 06). It’s got eagle inlays and a floyd....
MORE »
Man to wolf.

Man to wolf.

Updated
Hi. Does anyone know about the Man to wolf is in the Esp museum in Tokyo? ...
MORE »