Chrome Snakebyte

Chrome Snakebyte

Updated
I couldn't remember the thread where we talked about the mirrored/chrome guitars from the Death Magnetic tour, but here's good footage of Het's chrome Snakebyte.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7-XDrjWkS4...
MORE »
My KH Collection

My KH Collection

Updated
Hello All, This is my first post and I want to share my small KH collection. Enjoy!    ...
MORE »
ESP Custom Shop Akira Takasaki from 1985?

ESP Custom Shop Akira Takasaki from 1985?

Updated
Hi fellow ESP members. So, here's my story. I just picked up this beautiful vintage Akira Takasaki Random Star from supposedly 1985 or around this time frame. I bought it from a guy why used to be a big fan of Akira (like me)...
MORE »
Very (Very) special NGD ! KH-602 PSP

Very (Very) special NGD ! KH-602 PSP

Updated
7 months after meeting "the man that made me pick up a guitar", I received a mail with appreciative words and a parcel tracking number  Today I received that :   This guy is very very kind, I wasn't expecting anything....
MORE »
Ryan J.

BK600 with Maple Cap?

Updated
Hello.   Does anyone else have a bk600 with a maple cap? It's clear as day on mine. About 3/8 thicks.   Am I a lucky one or do a lot of us have them?...
MORE »
KH-2 SF GIANTS 2014 For Sale

KH-2 SF GIANTS 2014 For Sale

Updated
She's back for sale on Reverb :  https://reverb.com/item/11497338-esp-kh-2-custom-shop-white-w-sf-giants-logo Big bucks, It's a T serial by the way. Neck-Thru construction and Trem-setter...
MORE »
Jamz' #1 Truckster engraved

Jamz' #1 Truckster engraved

Updated
Hey folks, A friend of mine was in Geneva last nite and took many (good) pictures, and I just picked up some of the "non-Got Riff?" Truckster of James. (I call it the European one, because on many show in the US he used to...
MORE »
MissingLink

Ouija for sale?

Updated
Just missed an Ouija i stumbled upon on Facebook Marketplace.  Anyone know of one for sale?  ...
MORE »
Alexi

Alexi

Updated
Hey everyone, I'm trying to track down an Alexi for a decent price, looking for the pinky (black with pink pinstripes and pink inlays) or the white with black trim in particular, but im open to any out there. Anyone have any...
MORE »
HLS45

Recent changes to KH-602 - what do I have here?

Updated
Hey guys.  I bought a black KH-602 recently and am confused about the current specs.  My guitar's serial number starts with W1711.  What pickups should this guitar have?  I was expecting EMG 81/60, but now the ESP website...
MORE »
Fredrik I.

Neck profile SC-20

Updated
Anyone here that knows if the neckprofile of the SC-20 is the same as the ESP SRC6 or if it's more like the SC-200? I had the SRC several years ago, so now I am wondering if i should buy the SC-20 or find a used ESP SRC6. Any...
MORE »
Jay W.

Kirk windstein double cut

Updated
anyone know where I can get the guitar he has?...
MORE »
looking to sell some of my esp metallica sigs

looking to sell some of my esp metallica sigs

Updated
if your interested in buying some tallica mostly hammett sigs pm me , i can also see new with warranty pm me......
MORE »
Will Adler Black Camo Tuning Stability

Will Adler Black Camo Tuning Stability

Updated
Ive had this axe for about four months now and love it. The massive 45mm nut width is a perfect match for my hands. But the only thing that bothers me is how poorly it stays in tune or doesn’t stay in tune I should say. I’m...
MORE »
Ruizuu

ESP D-DR Case

Updated
Hey peeps, I recently bought a used ESP Signature Die D-DR-300 from GC. I want to get it an ESP case, but I'm having a hard time finding which one it'd fit in as it is a baritone and is shaped differently. Anyone on here has...
MORE »