PapaLaz999

Help - ESP/LTD MP-600 Signed by Michael 'Padge' Paget

Updated
Hi all, First post on here, so hope I don't break any forum etiquette. I bought a ESP/LTD MP-600 a few months back. It was sold as ex-demo from the shop, but was pristine. Amazing guitar, one of (if not THE) nicest I...
MORE »
Kh2 sparkle playthrough

Kh2 sparkle playthrough

Updated
Did have the chance to try out the sparkle since omega music got two! ...
MORE »
Patrick Y.

Been crazy lately

Updated
Now I got this coming.    First LTD 200 Then LTD 600 Then ESP...
MORE »
allan l.

KH-3 for sale on Reverb.com

Updated
MORE »
Patrick Y.

Ltd Tiger

Updated
Does anyone have info on these? I read a little a saw on here. Doesn't appear to be the Sam Ash version.   From the pics looks like original floyd and screamin demon pickup.  I just bought it. Needs cleaned from pics. I...
MORE »
LTD Snakebyte owners: Black Satin vs Snow White?

LTD Snakebyte owners: Black Satin vs Snow White?

Updated
Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while, and am considering getting an LTD Snakebyte. My dilemma: choosing a finish option >< Snow White: I've read reports of the White fading to a yellowish "cream" color. The...
MORE »
Carl P.

LTD KH Ouija natural

Updated
Can anyone help me verify the authenticity of this? I bought it from guitar center used online. It's being shipped to my local store. I have 45 days to return it if I want to. Here's a link to the...
MORE »
White KH2 for sale.

White KH2 for sale.

Updated
This is for sale again Incase you have about $8000 to $8500. It sold last on eb.. but winner never paid. Nate?...
MORE »
! NGD ! - MM-270, Kirk's Zorlac

! NGD ! - MM-270, Kirk's Zorlac

Updated
Hey friends ! What a long wait because of all that CITES things ...grrrrr, here's she (finally) here ! More pics to come, it needs a good clean up, light frets crowning and electronic review, this lady is as old as...
MORE »
Couldn't find a buyer for my JH-1, so I modded it.

Couldn't find a buyer for my JH-1, so I modded it.

Updated
I can't believe I couldn't sell a prime condition JH sig in today's market. I had it down to $850 and no bites after nearly 10 months. So I ended up getting bit "tipsy" and decided to pull the JH-1 off the market. I don't...
MORE »
Esp rzk

Esp rzk

Updated
I have a Esp rzk-1 08.I wonder where I could fix a new certificet, my girlfriend by accident trow my old one...
MORE »
ESP Kiko,KH-2SE and JEM20TH

ESP Kiko,KH-2SE and JEM20TH

Updated
MORE »
GregsESP

What ESP LTD did I inherit?

Updated
Hi ESP Community,  I was given this guitar by my uncle who died in a bank robbery shootout, lets just say he wasn’t a cop.  Anyway, I’m curious what model ESP this, it really doesn’t matter because I love the guitar, but I’m...
MORE »
Lukie Luke

WTB JH1, JH2, JH3

Updated
Looking to buy a Jh1,2,3, preferably a JH2!! ...
MORE »
garyjfoster

Which signature guitar is the best? In your opinion

Updated
I like the dave mustaine dv8-r and the max cavalera mc-600...
MORE »