NGD PSP

NGD PSP

Updated
New addition To the Family ...
MORE »
New guitar day — SC-608B

New guitar day — SC-608B

Updated
After months of fawning over this thing, I finally ordered one from my dealer on Nov 5 and it finally arrived yesterday. Absolutely love it, sounds like a beast and is incredibly fun to play. Hard to put down. The ONLY...
MORE »
help serial esp Jeff Hanneman

help serial esp Jeff Hanneman

Updated
Hi
someone can tell me if this serial number is good.
it's a Jeff Hanneman black esp of 2001 08021055 with stamp ESP custom guitar everything is behind the head
thank you...
MORE »
JEFFJWNZ

ESP KH-2 Relic #55 For Sale

Updated
Hi All,   I am selling my Relic to fund other purchase.  It is listed on Reverb right now, but please message me with offers.  Buyer pays shipping & PayPal,  it may be possible to bring the guitar to Europe with me, but...
MORE »
Is the ESP Original SS-120 pickup any good?

Is the ESP Original SS-120 pickup any good?

Updated
George Lynch uses it in all his guitars on the neck position. Any views?...
MORE »
WTB: ESP Truckster Black

WTB: ESP Truckster Black

Updated
I'm interested in finding someone selling their black truckster. Not looking for an LTD and doesn't really matter if it has the Het Set or 60/81 pickups. Looking to be in the 1600-1700 range. I'm located in Texas. ...
MORE »
Strange ESP/LTD KH guitar

Strange ESP/LTD KH guitar

Updated
Just saw this strange ESP/LTD KH-2? Presumably it is an LTD as it is branded so on the headstock and hang tags but it has all the appointments of an ESP KH-2. Anyone heard/know much about this? The lister has provided some...
MORE »
Any James Hetfield Signature Series for sale?

Any James Hetfield Signature Series for sale?

Updated
Hey guys! It’s been many years since I’ve been on the forum, but I am back. I’m in the market for a JH-1 or JH-2, or really any ESP Hetfield guitar. Anybody have one for sale or know where I can look for one on...
MORE »
Esp kami4

Esp kami4

Updated
ESP Japan on Instagram uploaded 2 pics of a kami4 ESP model this morning. Any additional info? https://www.instagram.com/p/BqouVW5nbqP/...
MORE »
Production information on custom shop models

Production information on custom shop models

Updated
Is there a way to find out the production numbers of the custom shop models? I am intrested to know if we have this information available to us. Surely being custom shop orders ESP Japan could say how many of each model have...
MORE »
WickedMao

ESP Eclipse Kelly Hayes Signature

Updated
Hi guys, nice to meet you all, I'm Mauro and I'm from Italy.
I am looking to buy an ESP Kelly Hayes Signature, the one with the Spider on the body. I know there are a few around, and a very few has a Red Spider on them. I...
MORE »
hi i'm new

hi i'm new

Updated
Hi I'm French living in Luxembourg, I look at the forum for a few years without daring to write! it's time to get started !!! I'm a fan of Metallica but not that, and I love guitars Esp !!! the forum is great and it's...
MORE »
JH600EC - No love?

JH600EC - No love?

Updated
Seen a few posts selling and describing JH600s. Anyone tried out the JH600EC model? Specs look killer, I was primarily interested in it for the Eclipse shape with shorter 24.75" scale length and 24 frets, besides the Kahler...
MORE »
ESP KH2 Psp

ESP KH2 Psp

Updated
It’s finally home. ...
MORE »
Hanneman Heineken and Raiders personal guitars

Hanneman Heineken and Raiders personal guitars

Updated
Hi guys! I need help with the history of the Raider and the Heineken guitars, the personal ones that Jeff used onstage. It would be great to know on which tours these 2 guitars were played and in which official released...
MORE »