HUTCHINGS

Kamikaze

Updated
Hey guys, anyone interested in a mint Kami II? Looking to trade....
MORE »
newagedemolition

Kirk Hammett Sigs

Updated
Is the body shape more the size of a jackson dinky or soloist? cheers...
MORE »
Stigmata_97

New signature guitars...

Updated
Does anyone know when the new LTD Okkultust and HEX-7 are going on sale? Thanks!...
MORE »
ReigningBlood

Question for owners of ESP and LTD Trucksters

Updated
I just bought the ESP version and I noticed some differences. The neck and bridge volumes are in the opposite locations. The ESP bridge vol is toward the neck of the guitar and neck vol is down by the output jack and on my...
MORE »
Purgatory

Beauty KH.

Updated
Bad quality but another nice guitar of Kirk....
MORE »
smh30

ESP JH-1 in the UK

Updated
Hi, I'm a newbie here - just wondering, I'm thinking of letting my JH-1 go, I'm based in UK. Excellent condition with one ding on the front and has OHSC and COA. Not trying to spam the board here but wondered if anyone on...
MORE »
franky

Question bout LTD Ouija

Updated
hi ...does anyone know, if the neck of the LTD Ouijas is painted (black/white), or if it has a natural satin neck, like the ESP Ouijas. most LTDs are painted, like KH602, thats why i´m asking... thanx...
MORE »
Rat

20th Anniversary George Lynch

Updated
Anyone see the 20th Anniversary Kamikaze George Lynch on Ebay..? Nice Guitar and its a bargain compared to a 25000 Frankenstrat! The guitar is a work of art...nice job ESP! Just figured some of you guys might like to know...
MORE »
Graeme

kirks "new" guitars

Updated
Does anyone have any pics of kirks "new" guitars. i saw a him playing an M series with a fixed bridge and a pic of a kid or something on it. Alos he had a tear drop shaped guitar with no headstock in birmingham, any ideas...
MORE »
LemmonFury

Introduction and possible New Guitar Day!!

Updated
Hey all, I'm new to the Forums. I'm MetalHeadMat, my first ESP was a used ESP LTD M-50 I bought off of my friend for $100. I loved and still do love it, it's so comfortable because of the beveled kind of neckplate, but ya....
MORE »
newagedemolition

Kh-202

Updated
I suppose this should go in here... Has anyone ever modded a 202 with a white scratchplate, like the kh-4. White not perloid though. Just wondering because im planning to do it, and wondered what it looked like in real...
MORE »
FischmungaXTR

K-H 502: info needed

Updated
I just bought a KH-502 for £120 with a gator case. (:D) Its in fairly good condition, but it was very dirty and some hardware is missing. However I can't find much info on this guitar. All I know is that it was made in korea...
MORE »
Fixxer6671

Hetfields original Iron cross - racing stripe..

Updated
Was the racing stripe on the original painted on or was it a vinyl sticker?...
MORE »
metallifuk86

refinishing truckster

Updated
anyone tried to make the "scars" on the truckster different? tried to bring it out more or make an ltd look more like the esp? what tools and how successful? -trev...
MORE »
chris1234

kirk hammett play neck thru or bolt ons?

Updated
all the touring pics and my relic suggests he plays neck thrus and not bolt ons? someone said he played bolt ons exclusively around the 1996 era? anyone know? thanks...
MORE »