shredhed

Surprised about my GL-256

Updated
The store where I bought my L-256 has a reputatuon for being a little sleezey, but they were the only store in town that had one so, I bought it from there. So, I was wondering if the wiring was virgin, or if the guitar was...
MORE »
Gwedo

Iron Cross Ltd - bit of info - not april fools ;P

Updated
Just been told that 18 are heading to the UK out of 150...........but it sounds very sketchy! Rumour is (as we all know I think) ESP showed Het the Ltd and he thought it was not beat up enough, apparently all the guitars are...
MORE »
cfhmachado

Ninja 600FR

Updated
Does any one own a ninja 600 fr (ltd version)? Just wondering how they are. Looks difficult to reach upper frets....
MORE »
nabeel

kh-2 and whammy bar

Updated
Another question about my KH-2 - what kind of whammy bar does it take? The reason I ask is - I ordered a replacement bar online, didn't fit (the profile type, said it fits FR III) I don't know why type it takes, but it's an...
MORE »
LTD Ouija - Supreme Hi-Res Pics

LTD Ouija - Supreme Hi-Res Pics

Updated
Not mine, but hey....Great Pics!! LTD Ouija Hi-Res...
MORE »
splinter_ESP

black truckster

Updated
this has no doubt been brought up here before, but with the rarity and expense of the iron cross and the long-gone JH-3, and the sheer ugliness of the grey truckster, are there any plans to release the black truckster?...
MORE »
My Man to wolf explorer.

My Man to wolf explorer.

Updated
Hello. I am new here, but have been reading theads here for a long time now. I am now finished with my Man to wolf explorer, and just want to share some pix with you guys. Pix will follow very soon....
MORE »
Gwedo

Anyone else see the Iron Cross at LIMS Show

Updated
Got my first look at it yesteryday as i was working there all weekend (not as fun as you think!) Great detail on the guitar, the pickup covers are much better than they look in the pics. Its the same one they had a NAMM...
MORE »
garyjfoster

If you had a choice what james hetfield guitar would you want?

Updated
no question the first esp white explorer with the middle finger inlays...
MORE »
TALLICA

JH-1 in mint condish or close

Updated
Hi there, Looking for a JH-1 with neon green flames as opposed to the JH-1 with the red flames. Anyone out there have one of these? ESP version, not LTD. Shoule you happen to have one and have a desire to part with it, please...
MORE »
sean106OCD

So I checked out the ESP Quija today...some thoughts

Updated
So i was in the Music Zoo in Queens today for a set up on my MXII-CTM before our first gig in the shity and they got the Black ESP Quija. So first thoughts were...wow......KH-20. Meaning it had amazing attention to...
MORE »
hammett3

Iron Cross

Updated
hi,anyone know when the iron cross is coming out? i have noticed the Ouija guitars are out,i am exited to see if the IC really is worth over 10,000$ :)...
MORE »
For you guys in Europe - Anyone interested in a new black ESP OUIJA?

For you guys in Europe - Anyone interested in a new black ESP OUIJA?

Updated
I'm thinking of selling one for 4699,- € shipping included. That is 1000,- € less than retail in Europe. Would anyone be interested? If the price is to high, what would you be willing to pay? Jay...
MORE »
dshavers

Adding EMG SPC to JH-600

Updated
Hey Everyone first post. I have a 2006 JH-600 that I'm looking to upgrade a bit by adding a EMG SPC control knob. The ESP Hannemans have this added, so I'm thinking it's got to be worth something. Does anyone own one of the...
MORE »
Robert Z.

KH2 Quija - Here it is

Updated
Here it is. The picture quality isn't great. I guess I know what I will be investing in next. The guitar is everythingI hoped it would be. If you can't see on the pics, and if anyone is interested, it is number 07. I was...
MORE »