kirk is the best

Kirk's guitar

Updated
New ???????????????? New...
MORE »
garyjfoster

hex-7

Updated
just played the sig from behemoth at sam ash..its very cool...was selling for a little over a 1000....pretty hot guitar..:evil...
MORE »
blistered earth

jon donais model

Updated
who thinks this guitar is amazing and who cant afford it and would like to see a 400 or even a 200 ltd and who wants it to start coming in white...
MORE »
Crazyfrase

KH4's

Updated
When was the last time anyone saw one of these originals up for sale? They must be pretty rare these days. Anyone know how many of the original run were produced?...
MORE »
hotrod128z

Serious question for my first post...

Updated
I have been reading some here and there on the forums(which are awesome by the way) and I know that this subject has most likely been beat to death, but I have to ask. When it comes to Metallica, what is the whole deal with...
MORE »
stuartd

Original Ouija at DCGL

Updated
WOW...$5000.00 for an original. Does anyone think that is too much?...
MORE »
mmonti

New Hanneman Sig?

Updated
In this months Guitar World mag Hanneman was posin' with a new to me ESP on the cover. I dont see this anywhere on ESP's website. I especially like the red star inlays up the fretboard. Is this going to be a new sig model...
MORE »
KH-3 Spider

KH-3 Spider

Updated
can anyone post a high res pic of the graphic on the body of the ESP KH-3 im putting a decal graphic of the spider on my les paul(copy) and would like to attempt to get it to the closet exact point on the body near the...
MORE »
tyvan

new black trucker!!!

Updated
Its finally been made, couple of people on here were saying that would be sick, and it is, much better than grey, thoughts and opinions??...
MORE »
kirk is the best

sizes iron cross

Updated
Hi, Does anyone know the sizes of the cross on the iron cross guitar? Hope someone can help me. Maurice...
MORE »
metallifuk86

customized signature guitars!!

Updated
who here has customized a sig guitar to their liking? new pups, graphics, hardware, paint, etc...post pics and descriptions! this should be fun trev-...
MORE »
cicada71

Truckster re-sale value ?

Updated
Hi guys with the release of the black Truckster do you think this will affect the re-sale values of the grey Truckster at all ? When will the black Trucksters become available at the music shops, and what's the retail's...
MORE »
garyjfoster

What guitarist should get their own sig guitar?

Updated
satyr-satyricon...
MORE »
ESP-fan

KH-3 decal?

Updated
im about to get the LTD KH-503 in a few days and was wondering where i can go to get the spider decal that's on the original? thx for any responses...
MORE »
smh30

KH-2 Relic

Updated
I have one of the early KH-2 Relic's. I was wondering how much they normally go for in the UK? I see one sold on ebay last week for $5000+...
MORE »