MonsterLover

Price drops on Alexi's, New Model Maybe?

Updated
OK, I'm still new here, and I might have missed something about price drops. but it seems the Alexi 600 is the only one on musicians friend that has dropped its price. I remember last year before they came out with the Scythe...
MORE »
LacunaCoil

Lacuna Coil Signatures???

Updated
Seeing them as of recent I noticed the boys (Cristiano and Marco) both have custom 7-string Esp Eclipses. I was just wondering if they signed with ESP USA on maybe releasing these models at any point this year>? Any info...
MORE »
Kranked4Christ#33

Great George Lynch Ebay Deal!!! (NOT REALLY)

Updated
I was checking out Ebay today & saw this great deal(sorry that I don't know how to post a link, but I just typed in George Lynch in the Ebay search- maybe one of you guys can help me out by linking it)!!!!!! A skull &...
MORE »
FALCO

anyone have pics of the alexi blacky?

Updated
i want some close ups of the binding. much appreciated!:)...
MORE »
skold

Wtb: Sc600

Updated
anyone got one for sale?...
MORE »
Gwedo

KH2 Neck Thru Model

Updated
Does anyone know if this should come with any paperwork?, I have the chance to get one at a good price all it has is a trem arm in the case and a truss rod key is that it? Would you pay £1000 for one? i have a ESP "custom"...
MORE »
kohtala

ESP JP-KHV Jarkko Petosalmi Black/Cream

Updated
this is my first real esp non ltd, |I it is limited 5/10 only for finland:eek:...
MORE »
kohtala

Help Me

Updated
what you think about esp ltd kh 602 is it good or toy, i had 202 and i think that was like shit. could you help me with this,:confused:...
MORE »
jclogston

zorlac sticker?

Updated
Hi - Does anyone know where i can find a pushead zorlac (pirate skull) sticker, similar to what hammett had on one of his guitars? I have searched the internet with no luck..... thanks jeff...
MORE »
Kranked4Christ#33

Esp Ltd Gl 200mt

Updated
What do you guys think of the George Lynch GL-200MT? Would it be better to save up and get a real M1 Tiger or a Charvel San Dimas instead? With upgrades like a better pickup & Original Floyd Rose, would it make it a good...
MORE »
Metallimark

ESP ''papa het''

Updated
HI I was wondering if anybody had good close-up pictures of the body and inlays. I know the inlays are luycky charms but i can't quite figure a couple of the based on the pics that i have... If someone had a real...
MORE »
khmetallica

where to buy KH-203?

Updated
i want to buy kh-203 new or mint.. pls post your offer.. pls post your pics.. just pm me...thanks...
MORE »
jclogston

new to EMGs; need advice

Updated
Hi all - Looking for pickup suggestions - just picked up a ltd kh202. This will be for my "metal" guitar; so looking for nice distorted lead/rhythm sound for the bridge and the neck to be used for cleans. Based on this,...
MORE »
Luca

namm 2010

Updated
Any facts, rumours, pics? Anything???...
MORE »
WTB: George Lynch Baritone

WTB: George Lynch Baritone

Updated
Howdy. If anyone has a George Lynch Baritone (ESP or LTD) please PM me to let me know. I've decided I want to try a Baritone, and since I already have a Viper, I think I want to try a different shape, so thought I would give...
MORE »