For Sale: ESP KH-2 Relic #78 of #100 Custom Shop

For Sale: ESP KH-2 Relic #78 of #100 Custom Shop

Updated
On Hold. Admin. please, delete this one if possible. I can´t realize how an important forum like this tolerate such damage behaviours. Thanks to all the interested people and for the nice PM....
MORE »
NG (07 Hanneman content)

NG (07 Hanneman content)

Updated
Here is my new to me 07 Hanneman, also looking at picking up a new JH-600 do they come with a case?...
MORE »
WTB 7 string, who is selling?

WTB 7 string, who is selling?

Updated
Hey anyone selling any seven string guitars, Interested in ESP, Caparison or Ibanez. Also am possibly looking to trade esp mx250 custom order. Regards....
MORE »
sean106OCD

Iron Cross on the Bay just reaks of oodles of scammage.

Updated
Changes buy it now in two days and is in Indonesia. hmmmmmmm I would not touch this with a ten foot pole. IC Clicky=Scam IMO...
MORE »
blackjake67

George Lynch LTD GL SS600 on E bay

Updated
I posted my GLSS600 on Ebay. I paid $700.00 USD used but the guitar had 2 small dings on the body besides that it was and still is near mint. What was the going price new back in 04/05? I have been getting what I call silly...
MORE »
Does anyone own a JH-2 with Serial > #100???

Does anyone own a JH-2 with Serial > #100???

Updated
I actually never saw one. I saw anything between #014 and #094 and a total of seven JH-2 with long serial numbers. Just weird that not even one showed up so far....
MORE »
Finnster

WTB: Pearly Gates from a GL56

Updated
Does anyone have a Pearly Gates bridge pickup that they took out of their GL-56? I am looking for one. Please email or PM me....
MORE »
OBSERVER

Tom Araya bass

Updated
Where in the hell does one buy the expensive ESP signature model?...
MORE »
kirk is the best

esp explorer (knock off)

Updated
Hi, I'm thinking of making two Hetfield replica's, the papa het and the man to wolf explorer. I looked on the net and found some site's where they sell explorer knock off guitars for $300. Does anybody know these and Is...
MORE »
97StangSVT

Just picked up a....

Updated
JH-2. Well, after careful thought and consideration, I drove up to NYC and picked up #37 this afternoon. She is even more beautiful in person!...
MORE »
Ouija......49 made...or so he says

Ouija......49 made...or so he says

Updated
Were there really only 49 of these originally made? I seem to think this is incorrect but I dont know for sure. Anyone have any info??...
MORE »
jclogston

Pickup help for KH202

Updated
Hi all – Looking to replace the stock pickups on my LTD KH-202. Instead of going with the usual EMG 81/85 (I have these on another guitar already), I would like to go with passive pickups. The bridge would be used for...
MORE »
zyclonb

Serious issue.

Updated
My alexi-600 SE got stolen. I still have the owners manual, and the case. I'd like to report it stolen to ESP incase the jackass tries to register it with them, only problem is I can't make out the first couple letters? of...
MORE »
97StangSVT

Dilemma...

Updated
So, I have been in the market for a guitar recently and I come across a JH-2 for sale. The guitar is in decent shape, has some dings and knicks, no COA, but I can get it for $2000. Then, I get an e-mail from a guy that I...
MORE »
MonsterLover

Price drops on Alexi's, New Model Maybe?

Updated
OK, I'm still new here, and I might have missed something about price drops. but it seems the Alexi 600 is the only one on musicians friend that has dropped its price. I remember last year before they came out with the Scythe...
MORE »