dethotica

Kh-2 Se

Updated
I fell in love with it when I saw it about 1 year ago,it looked way better than all other versions of KH-2s and it was the guitar of my dream but I thought I would never have a chance to buy because it would be a "one of"...
MORE »
stuartd

Kirks New Never To Be Released Sig!

Updated
When is this never coming out??:p...
MORE »
twiztedchild

New SC208 Scale?

Updated
Can some one tell us what the scale is on that guitar?:hat...
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

KH2 pots - are they logarithmics or linear?

Updated
hello, are volume and tone pots installed on the KH2 logarithmics or linear? thanx...
MORE »
d_ride1980

2011 guitar line

Updated
Hello. I'm new to the forums and was wondering, when does the new 2011 guitar line get announced?...
MORE »
danloads

07 gl-56

Updated
Hi....does anyone know how many 07 gl-56 were made? I know the 90's one there was only 56 made but was wondering if the new one was production or ltd ed...
MORE »
George Lynch Kamikaze Star STD arrives

George Lynch Kamikaze Star STD arrives

Updated
First of the STD models. Splendiferous ...
MORE »
stormypenny

What is a fair price...

Updated
to sell my new LTD James Hetfield Truckster? I think $400.00 is very fair. Thanks in advance, SP...
MORE »
Pencils2

Thoughts on the FR Trem in an ESP Signature Series Alexi Scythe

Updated
I recently played one of these guitars and was incredibly pleased with the sound and build quality, but on the model I played the trem arm was not installed and the nut was not locked so I did not have the chance to take the...
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

wiring diagram of the KH2

Updated
hi, is there any wiring diagram of the ESP KH2 ? i'd like to see and have it in case of repair. then, which brands are tone and volume pots, caps? type of wire, everything... looking the bottom of the pots i read a T...
MORE »
dirtty420boy

SC 608b

Updated
so i was on another guitar forum and there was a rumor that the SC 608b will be available in white for winter namm. anyone hear about this? I hope this is not a rumor and if ESP is reading this. please make it not a rumor. i...
MORE »
EvilStealth64

Rzk 600

Updated
Hello, I am interested in buying a used RZK 600. If you are interested in selling one, please post a reply. Thanks! :)...
MORE »
Raf_666

WTB : ESP George Lynch Kamikaze I

Updated
As title states , looking for this one Preferably located in Europe Thx for looking Raf...
MORE »
Pencils2

How does the ESP Signature Series Gus G NT stack up to the competition?

Updated
I have no idea why, but I have the strangest and most irrational desire to get my hands on an ESP SS Gus G NT. Unfortunately for me, I have never seen one of the ESP models in person (and believe me, I have looked) so I...
MORE »
Truckster ESP or LTD?

Truckster ESP or LTD?

Updated
I'm looking at getting a black truckster possibly and I'm wondering if the ESP model is worth the extra cash. I've heard some ppl say that the finish is horrendous on the LTDs. Spec wise they are the same and I know that the...
MORE »