KH-2 NTB made in CS or SS factory?

KH-2 NTB made in CS or SS factory?

Updated
From what I can recall they used to make the NTB in the custom shop but did they change it to the regular Standard Series factory? Is there any quality differences between the KH-2 NTB and the M-II NTB? Something in the back...
MORE »
ESP Snakebyte pics

ESP Snakebyte pics

Updated
Haven't seen any ESP Snakebytes surface yet so figured I'd share. Had both white and black, but the white went straight away after it landed. So, pics of the black only hombres 8-)...
MORE »
cecilbag

michael wilton ESP please help

Updated
Hey forum I need the wisdom of the ESP clan. I have an opportunity to get a wilton ESP not an ltd from craigslist locally and wondered if anyone had played one. The one in question has a ding in the treble horn, a ding in one...
MORE »
loversmoon

jon donais

Updated
I noticed on the new page he is no longer listed under the signature guitars. Has he left ESP?...
MORE »
Jeff.Maha

ESP DV8 SE 1 of 12 ??

Updated
Just thought I would share a few pics I found of Dave with his ESP DV8 SE. If anyone has more feel free 2 share. I know a few members on here got one a few years back. I love mine. It looks so badass outside in the California...
MORE »
cklapka

Which Screamin' Demon

Updated
I have a GL-200MT and want to replace the pickup with a Screamin' demon. I noticed there are two that are made by SD(SH-12 and TB-12). Does anyone know which one I should be looking for this application? I plan on getting...
MORE »
sahlomonic

When is the GL-200K being released?

Updated
I see that the GL-200MT is being replaced with the LTD Kami this year. When are these models going to be available?...
MORE »
viva_360

ESP LTD SC600 Allen Key Size

Updated
Dear Everyone, I recently acquired an ESP LTD SC600 and I would like to ask what type of allen key size would fit the truss rod nut? I have tried using the normal 4mm allen as statement in the ESP LTD pdf manual but it...
MORE »
smh30

Jh-1

Updated
I'm selling my JH-1 - based in the UK - if anyone is interested do get in touch...
MORE »
ESP Kamikaze or a Bootleg bones ... anyone have advice?

ESP Kamikaze or a Bootleg bones ... anyone have advice?

Updated
For the last 6 months I've been trying to decide on which one to get. I found a Kami 1 for 1700 Dollars, and the Bootleg Bones from X-ray is 1500..... Problem is, one month I would love to own a Kami... but the next...
MORE »
tvmalsv

WTB Hanneman ESP

Updated
Wanted to buy ESP Jeff Hanneman, Looking for one with S & Key, Death Head Or actual ESP not LTD Digi. Please PM Me if you have one. Have Cash or plenty of possible trades. PM me if you have one for sale. Thanx...
MORE »
mbm88

Ltd Kh Se

Updated
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could track one down? Always loved that guitar but don't have the cash for a KH2. To be honest, my first guitar was a KH-202 and it was really nice, I wouldn't mind getting another...
MORE »
dethotica

KH-2 ntb or Bolt-on

Updated
Which one is better ?:confused: I heard that NTB construction suppose to have better sustain + because of guitar design it's easier to play solos on high notes, but Bolt-on construction supposed to have a better tone and...
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

Alexi Laiho strings gauge

Updated
hello i heared form a video Alexi / COB :confused:uses 10/56 gauge strings ? am i right? which brands make std sets of that gauge? i see only 10/ 52 or he swaps a 52 with a 56? thanx...
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

Left Handed Edwards Alexi's

Updated
hi there! has anyone ever seen a signature Edwards Alexi Laiho?...
MORE »