vector350

NGD- Roope Latvala RL-600

Updated
I finally broke down and settled for the LTD version of the long sought after Roope RS II. Found a "like-new" one out there for a decent price and figured, "Why not?" Worst case scenario, if it sucked, I'd flip it. Happy to...
MORE »
1990's Skull and Snakes Price, New Questions

1990's Skull and Snakes Price, New Questions

Updated
Hey guy's I've been looking to pick up a used Lynch sig and after talking to my local ESP dealer about finding one yesterday he lets me know today that they have a 1990's ESP Lynch Skulls and Snakes coming in from a...
MORE »
KH-2 NTB vs KH-2 SE

KH-2 NTB vs KH-2 SE

Updated
Are there any quality differences between the two? Or is the KH-2 SE basically a KH-2 NTB with a different finish and inlays?...
MORE »
Sr Shred

Lynch Search

Updated
Ok guys I have been all over ebay and cant find a damn thing that I want..Looking for a Lynch Bengal mainly but would consider most Lynch models. A sweet Kami would be nice..Any one selling in the states??...
MORE »
Custom builded Man to Wolf.

Custom builded Man to Wolf.

Updated
Hi guys. I just want to share some pictures of my new Man to Wolf explorer, with ebony fretboard and Man to Wolf inlays in white mother of pearl. I love that guitar....
MORE »
cornpunks

Alexi Question

Updated
Did the ESP models of the Alexi 'sawtooth' have the booster switch? I have a chance of getting one of these guitars but it does not have the booster switch. Any comments are welcome....
MORE »
Chucksplatter

Alexi Shape(s) ??

Updated
Did ESP change the shape on the Alexi Sigs??....& if so anybody know when/why?? Thanx in advance!!...
MORE »
Slimdog33

Lynch Blue Kamikaze at CG

Updated
It looks like an older Lynch with a sinclair trem. Item number is 106910133. Not sure if thats a good price for one but thought you all might enjoy....
MORE »
sfgods12

Michael Paget Signature

Updated
Anyone know when this thing will be relased in white? I saw he used one in white on uproar. I own Matts Jacksons as collectors items, currently own a michael amott esp as my main axe and soon buying a james hetfield snake...
MORE »
Anyone know where I can get one of these?

Anyone know where I can get one of these?

Updated
Does anyone know where I can get an RZK-600? I know they've been out of production a while, and I can't find any on eBay, Craigslist etc. I'd like the black one more than the silver, but if I can't find a black one anywhere,...
MORE »
greener_30

Looking to buy an LTD EX 351D

Updated
I'm interested in the price of one of these guitars, if anyone has one they'd like to get rid of let me know please, thanks...
MORE »
Greenfisted

NGD: ESP Snakebyte (Lefty)

Updated
My 1st ESP! It looks, feels, and plays amazing. This thing instantly became my favorite guitar. I don't know how I went so long without an ESP, although the lefty's out there will agree that our options are limited to say the...
MORE »
SC607B - Reviews, experiences, etc.

SC607B - Reviews, experiences, etc.

Updated
I'm planning on ordering an SC607B Stephen Carpenter guitar (in black) within the next few months so I have been doing lots of reading up on it to see what people say. I've been DYING to get this guitar for years now because...
MORE »
dsquared

GW cover - maple board/quilt top Ouija

Updated
Anybody have any insider info on the maple board/beige quilt top Ouija Kirk is sporting on the cover of the new Guitar World? It looks absolutely stunning. I'd love to see ESP release this, though the price would surely be...
MORE »
yzfr6i

Kamikaze IV

Updated
A friend of mine is selling a Kamikazi IV that he says is from the early 90s. A few things on it are a little odd. It doesn't have a Duncan pickup in it, and The Floyd Rose isn't recesed. I know the early Kamikaze 1 ('87)...
MORE »