New KH Ouija LTD real or fake

New KH Ouija LTD real or fake

Updated
I am a new member of the ESP forum and this is my first post. I just bought this KH Ouija LTD brand new and it looks real but I want others peoples opinion. Thanks in advance....
MORE »
ESP Emppu Vuorinen EV-3 Imaginaerum

ESP Emppu Vuorinen EV-3 Imaginaerum

Updated
Emppu's...
MORE »
Digiadaamore

KH-25 Alder?

Updated
Ok guys ive been trying to get an answer to this for awhile, i have contacted esp twice and not heard anything. Is the kh-25 alder? the esp site says yes, however many other sites say no. Does anyone have solid info if its...
MORE »
Painting a Body/Neck

Painting a Body/Neck

Updated
alright. I'm not too far from painting my m-100 neck and body black for my mummy project, but I'm pretty nervous about messing it up... what ALL do I need to get a nice smooth mirror finish? tips? suggestions? I wouldn't...
MORE »
kirk is the best

New kh

Updated
Kirk played a guitar i never seen. It is a white zombie guitar. Looks just like the dracula only another print on the body, inlays are the same (i think)...
MORE »
"Send it to Bill"

"Send it to Bill"

Updated
I'd like to make a KH mummy replica, and am nervous about the decal job. I see that everyone says to "send it to Bill" to get it done. Who's Bill? I'd enjoy to contact him to see about getting one done....
MORE »
Gwedo

How Much is my explorer worth...Het related

Updated
I have a 1997 ESP Explorer "custom" bolt on in Black and i was luckly enough to win a meet and great so its signed by Hetfield on the control cavity cover. The guiitar is amazing but its been gigged and beat up Does...
MORE »
Brono

Ouija Guys get in here

Updated
So I stumbled across a pawn shop today and decided to have a browse. In the window was a ESP KH Ouija. This caught my eye, but what shocked me was the price tag, $699. I asked to have a closer look. It was neck through,...
MORE »
apax07

ESP Snakebyte owners

Updated
I picked up the LTD Snakebyte a couple of weeks ago and I love everything about it. The sound, tone, playability, just EVERYTHING! Which got me thinking...should I have gotten the ESP version better? So Im looking for an...
MORE »
Digiadaamore

New jh set truckster availability

Updated
Hey just wondering if anyone has seen these available...
MORE »
jkrlox

EMG 81/60 exchange for JH set

Updated
Hi guys, here is the deal I just bought an ESP LTD truckster black, that comes with the regular satin emg 81 / 60, but I would like to install on it a JH set. My question is: can I just swap the pickups or do I need to...
MORE »
Wizzleteets

Replacement C of A???

Updated
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a replacement certificate of authenticity from ESP? I figure it is highly unlikely they would issue a replacement but I've never heard of anyone asking before. I have an ESP...
MORE »
SchwarzesGlas

RZK II Error

Updated
There is an error in the specs of the RZK II on the website. It's not mahogany neck, it's maple neck. Also it is supposed to have a black neck binding yet all the RZK II models I have seen had the RZK I white binding. What's...
MORE »
metalmatthew

gold on a stef

Updated
i was thinking about putting gold hardware on my sc 207. do you think it would look good. thanks for your time and help....
MORE »
LORDDiESEL

kh 603 neck radius?

Updated
Hey guys, is this neck the same as a EC1000FR? Or does it have KH specs on it? I need to buy a fret level block... Thanks...
MORE »