MetallicaBeh

How much a tip-top condition ESP KH1's value in year 2012?

Updated
Can anyone tell me please? how much a ESP KH1 worth? Got a friend want to let it go, but I think the price is .... kinda expensive... one pickUP only... around USD$5,000.00 I think it's a bit over price.... Thanks!...
MORE »
Bonj87

WTB guitar body for lynch project

Updated
i picked up a NEW GL200 Lynch neck i need a body to go with it.. hit me up...
MORE »
Lynch M1 tiger question

Lynch M1 tiger question

Updated
Has anyone ever seen or own an M1 yellow tiger with the stripes painted on the back? Other than George's I have only seen one. Were these ever produced or is the other one a prototype? Still waiting to hear back from ESP but...
MORE »
sahlomonic

New Lynch LTD next year?

Updated
I was disappointed that there wasn't a new Lynch LTD this year, I'm wondering if the series is going to be discontinued, or if there are plans for another LTD model in 2013??...
MORE »
jclogston

LTD GL-200k anyone?

Updated
Hi all - So what are the general thoughts on it, specifically the neck? I don't care about the pickups as i would swap them out anyways, but really interested in it as i like the graphics but don't care to spend >$1000...
MORE »
bltandsoup

Hex 7

Updated
I have a hex 7, I'm wondering is the body the exact size of the 6 string V's....
MORE »
slayer1129

Jeff Hanneman Sig ESP

Updated
im interested in purchasing one. how often do they come across on this site? preferably an older one, not a big fan of the "H" and daggers. JDF...
MORE »
6stringvintage

ESP KH-2 SE Greenburst two Versions??

Updated
Hallo,, first post, first question. I hope somebody can explain me, why there are two versions of this guitar on the market???. One with black Hardware, one with Black Nickel Hardware. I found out, that die Black...
MORE »
Maxzilla

new Cavalera for 2013

Updated
I hope there will be a new signature ESP and LTD 600 line. For the ESP guys some killer: Maybe a viper with 25,5, neck through, alder /mahagony body, single Seymour distortion or emg 81, one volume, ebony fretboard ...colour...
MORE »
Kh-dc

Kh-dc

Updated
Pretty sure this should be in the signature guitars section considering this is about the KH-DC. but I'm just wondering if anyone has seen Kirk playing a KH-DC on stage? I have been looking through a lot of recent...
MORE »
bennyvh

esp kh20 / JH1 for sale (not mine! just links)

Updated
found these on a dutch selling site kh20 JH1...
MORE »
danloads

Esp kh-3 NTB question

Updated
Hey guy Ive been offered a kh3 custom shop with the open book head stock and I am unsure about it. Its defently a proper esp but I own a bolt on version which I thought was a 24.5" scale but when I put the neck up against the...
MORE »
Need help deciding

Need help deciding

Updated
Hey all this is my first post on this forum so go easy on me please. I'm basically wanting to buy a new ESP and I'm torn between the Snakebyte and the Truckster. I like both but can't yet decide which one exactly so if anyone...
MORE »
ESP_KKV

Is this Hanneman's guitar?

Updated
Hey guys...! Is someone know something about this guitar? Is someone have seen this guitar in Hanneman's hands?...
MORE »
New KH Ouija LTD real or fake

New KH Ouija LTD real or fake

Updated
I am a new member of the ESP forum and this is my first post. I just bought this KH Ouija LTD brand new and it looks real but I want others peoples opinion. Thanks in advance....
MORE »