hori

2013 signature models

Updated
When will Esp release info on the 2013 models. I am wanting a LTD GL-600 skull and snakes but am praying they will offer a LTD skull and snakes for 2013. Do Esp generally release the new models in Nov or Dec? thanks...
MORE »
adnecs

What is the action on your Ouija's or KH-2's

Updated
Hi. I have got a very nice Ouija '95 bolt-on (NGD will follow soon ;)) I am used to low action of about 1.6 -2 mm on low E on 24th fret. But with this one I cannot get it lower than 2.5 mm without getting too much buzz...
MORE »
please delete *MOD*

please delete *MOD*

Updated
ffs...
MORE »
kirk is the best

Iron cross replica

Updated
Hi, Check out e-bay and search for iron cross, you will find a great iron cross replica. :eek: So if you whabt to buy one, I would buy this one Looks better than the esp version. Best, Maurice...
MORE »
The Kid

Pics of my ESP Stephen Carpenter Guitars

Updated
Few pics of my ESP Stephen Carpenter guitars... Black ESP/LTD SC-500 modified w/EMG's, Tonepros Bridge, Locking Tuners, all Black Hardware... Green ESP Stephen Carpenter Custom...will soon modify Pots, Electronics,...
MORE »
jclogston

Ltd kh-600?

Updated
Hi all - saw a KH-600 on ebay and considering picking it up as i don't like the neck-thru on the kh-602. Any thoughts on this? Thanks jeff...
MORE »
Nevermore

LTD GL-500 series

Updated
Does anyone else own either the LTD kamikaze or LTD sunburst tiger as i would like to know if you guys have spotted anything odd with them. I took my kamikaze to pieces today the first time ever just to check a few things...
MORE »
My official Mummy thread.

My official Mummy thread.

Updated
Just bought a M-100 body with floyd route, 1 vol, 1 tone. I have officially started my Mummy Project. Here's what I'm thinking for a shopping list. ESP M Body - $54 ESP pointed reverse neck - $ 60-80 MUMMY DECAL SET - $69 on...
MORE »
Edwards KKV Crackle on the BAY!!! FUCK MY LIFE!

Edwards KKV Crackle on the BAY!!! FUCK MY LIFE!

Updated
Buy it now was 1200, and some ebayer put in a bid at 900 cancelling the buy it now option!! Someone bid quick!! so he can't retract the bid and use the buy-it-now option. 1200!! what a steal! When I bought the JH-2 over...
MORE »
Crazyfrase

Real Mummy ESP EBay?

Updated
What's the deal with it? If real it is a VERY cool collectors piece. Looks great in the pics....
MORE »
Carpe Demon

Just got my Snakebyte, very concerned!!!

Updated
Okay so I got my Snakebyte, this is supposed to be brand new, etc. Came in an ESP box all stapled up, ESP case, it is an LTD mind you (that's not a concern obviously). My concern is two things, perhaps just the way it was...
MORE »
ESPfreak

My ESP Ouija for Sale

Updated
I have a very nice original Ouija for sale on the Bay. Excellent condition with a nice Kirk Hammett autograph. Check it out. :rollin...
MORE »
Carpe Demon

What base is the JH-1?

Updated
Does ESP have a base model for the JH-1. The ESP V model is more sharp than the JH. The JH literally looks like a Gibson with a different headstock and no pickguard....
MORE »
Carpe Demon

Sent back an ESP for an LTD

Updated
So I ordered my LTD Snakebyte a week ago yesterday and it was shipped to me, got to me within 6 business days. To discover that it was an ESP. To which I was elated with joy. Then I checked my email and as it turned out in...
MORE »
Ltd dv8-r

Ltd dv8-r

Updated
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the LTD DV8-R? I've been gassing for a V and one of the local stores has a used DV8-R for $500. It looks in good shape with a few minor nicks, the finish on the...
MORE »