Panzer369

KH-502 Ouija

Updated
I have finally finished my Ouija project. Its a 502 with an EMG 81 and an EMG 89, that i can coil tap. I sanded them and painted them to match the body. I used a decal kit, tried my best to lay it out as close as I close as I...
MORE »
Panzer369

Celtic KH-503

Updated
I sold my KH-503 a few years ago, I saw it when I googled "KH-503" I was wondering if anyone here had this guitar....
MORE »
Nate@SwiftMusicMN

George Lynch M-1 Tiger Experience?

Updated
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had experience with the M1 Tiger? I'm really interested in it, but am a little hesitant with the Maple body. Is it a bright guitar? I remember reading that someone thought it was going to be...
MORE »
ESP KH-20 or Ouija

ESP KH-20 or Ouija

Updated
Hey guys, looking to add to my collection and buy either a KH-20 or Ouija (2009) if anyone here is looking to sell. ;) Thought I'd ask here, after searching the internet high and low. Which one would you rather own?...
MORE »
fastmerc

Fake ESP Sugizo Sig?

Updated
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any reports of fake Sugizo Eclipse S-1's with the foil type finish? I don't have pics yet, but should tomorrow. What should I look out for? Thanks in advance...
MORE »
taliababa

JH-2 missing COA

Updated
Does anyone know if ESP will replace a missing COA?...
MORE »
raianp

Please delete - Duplicate thread

Updated
Please Delete - Duplicate thread...
MORE »
My first strngthbyndstrngth guitar!!! (awesome Ouija content inside)

My first strngthbyndstrngth guitar!!! (awesome Ouija content inside)

Updated
I just got my KH-202 back from Bill and it looks awesome! The pictures you've seen of his work do not come close to doing justice. The clearcoat is glass smooth, and the satin on the back of the neck feels great. I think I...
MORE »
parmesan

ESP KH-2 for sale, early 2000s NTB, ebay link

Updated
sold...
MORE »
kookoo

Jh-3

Updated
:o...
MORE »
rcs

Question on used KH2 I just got

Updated
Just bought a used KH2, sight unseen, from GC. I just got it in the mail today and had a question. The serial number on the back of the headstock, matches the COA included in the case. However, there was a ESP product info...
MORE »
Bonj87

Neck Screws and Tuners

Updated
i just picked up a GL200 tiger body off ebay.. i had the matching neck.. so i have a full complete Lynch... except i need tuners and neck screws.. can anyone point me in the right direction for both items.. or does some...
MORE »
Dutch_II

Ripped off JH-1 eBay

Updated
Hi Guy's. Yesterday I got myself a new account after being non-active for almost six years. I have been a collector for a long time and I want to finish the collection. Anyway, I find it my obligation to first warn you for...
MORE »
Ngd!! Esp kh-3

Ngd!! Esp kh-3

Updated
I've just become lucky enough to be part of the artist endorsement program with ESP here in the UK, My first delivery was: LTD EC1000sEMG (the new 2013 model) LTD Xtone Acoustic and.... a ESP KH3, my dream was to...
MORE »
hori

2013 signature models

Updated
When will Esp release info on the 2013 models. I am wanting a LTD GL-600 skull and snakes but am praying they will offer a LTD skull and snakes for 2013. Do Esp generally release the new models in Nov or Dec? thanks...
MORE »