Aaron G.

ESP Kh-2 Signature series

Updated
I have one for sale. Made in Japan, and it has some blemishes and the bridge plastic top missing. Other than that it's in good condition. Asking 1200 obo Is just me or did the retail price go up on these guitars in the past...
MORE »
Are esp sig's custom?

Are esp sig's custom?

Updated
Are the high end, 4,000 range signatures made in the custom shop? Remember a couple years ago when a truckster was $2500, why the price increase were the old sig's apart of the standard line or something?  ...
MORE »
ESP Kill Em All 30th

ESP Kill Em All 30th

Updated
Got my ESP Kill Em All the other day! For a factory made guitar, its not half bad actually. Plus it sounds really good with the ebony fretboard and EMG 81/60s. Although I wish it came with Locking tuners, but oh well it's...
MORE »
Josh S.

LTD KH-25 for Left-Handed ?

Updated
Anyone knows if the LTD KH-25 was available/made for left-handed ? I saw it in a store....
MORE »
Annia

Need help identifying esp stphen carpenter

Updated
I saw one on CL for $500 but its an sc200. I thought that was ltd, but it says esp on the headstock and its not a sticker. Is this real or fake? Thanks for the info!...
MORE »
My ESP's

My ESP's

Updated
  Just wanted to share my beauties with you all,  I absolutley love the weight and feel of the KH3 - its the 2010 custom shop neck through edition - my pride! :) The 2013 EC1000sEMG is also go to be one of the best...
MORE »
Volume question

Volume question

Updated
I traded an eclipse2 for a 2008 black kh2. It has two emg 81 pickups. The bridge pickup is controlled by the 2nd volume and the neck is controlled by the first volume. This seems backwards from what I'm used to so I was...
MORE »
NGD!

NGD!

Updated
Just got a new LTD Truckster!! ...
MORE »
LTD Truckster or Alexi 600 Scythe

Updated
Hello I have a question im thinkin of buying a new guitar but I am not sure if to buy a James Hetfield Truckster or and Alexi Scythe, wich one do you choose and why????...
MORE »
Les Paul Double Cut

Les Paul Double Cut

Updated
anyone here rocking the beautiful ESP KIRK HAMMETT DC ? that thing is beautiful, what a nice piece. i'd slap some x series in that bitch and record an album. pics if you do......
MORE »
jerry f.

m1 tiger

Updated
ok had an 07 m1 tiger, just bought a 2nd new from a small boutique shop. an 08. the 08 seems to have an unfinished neck where as the 07 does have a slight finish to it. and the 07 has a C.O.A. the 08 dosn't. help?...
MORE »

Updated
Hello I have a question im thinkin of buying a new guitar but I am not sure if to buy a James Hetfield Truckster or and Alexi Scythe, wich one do you choose and why????...
MORE »
Alexi-600

Alexi-600

Updated
So I'm considering buying a used white and black Alexi-600 in the next couple of days. Its the white with solid black stripes and sawtooth inlays. Only question I have is about the headstock. All the ones I've seen have a...
MORE »
KH 330 BLK

KH 330 BLK

Updated
Hi. its not really clear whether the KH 330 is made of mahogony body or basswood. Because it says Mahogony in the description, and basswood in the specs. Which is true?...
MORE »
Panzer369

KH-502 Ouija

Updated
I have finally finished my Ouija project. Its a 502 with an EMG 81 and an EMG 89, that i can coil tap. I sanded them and painted them to match the body. I used a decal kit, tried my best to lay it out as close as I close as I...
MORE »