KH White zombie

KH White zombie

Updated
What's your thoughs ? 602 with graphic and 1 tone ? nice case ... worth the extra money over 602  ? ...
MORE »
Ian R.

Old Series

Updated
I dont know about what others think. But ESP needs to bring back the KH-3, the ALX-Blacky and the pink alexi V to the US line. Some of the sickest guitars they ever made....
MORE »
Alexi Laiho Arrowhead custom for sale!

Alexi Laiho Arrowhead custom for sale!

Updated
$3,550.00 and I'll pay for standard UPS shipping within the states. Super clean, nearly brand new. Ad and pics are up on eBay, send me an email if you're interested!  ...
MORE »
The Kid

STEF T7-B without Pickguard (pics)

Updated
Pics of my STEF T7-B without the pickguard. Looks pretty mean. Eventually gonna get a custom pickguard made in Matte Black. Will post better pics soon. Thoughts??...
MORE »
2008 Lineup?

2008 Lineup?

Updated
Any guesses on the 2008 ESP sig line up?...
MORE »
ShreddyMcFunTits

Chimaira sigs querry

Updated
I saw it in the catalogue I'm wondering if anyone else picked up on this. It says that Rob's Mirage has a 24.75 scale while Matt's Viper has a 25.5 scale. This can't be right, Can it?...
MORE »
ESP Jeff Hanneman

ESP Jeff Hanneman

Updated
Wanted to buy ESP Jeff Hanneman, Looking for real one not LTD. Please PM Me if you have one ...........
MORE »
metalmatthew

stef sigs

Updated
just got my first one. my first seven string too love it..going to get more. lets your stephen carpenter sigs 6 or sevens...
MORE »
Is this KH-2 genuine?

Is this KH-2 genuine?

Updated
First time I'm going to buy an ESP and I'm not able to distinguish a Chinese copy from the original one. Here are some information and pictures: - No certificate - No bill - No additional case contents except guitar -...
MORE »
NBshredder

Gus G. Guitar

Updated
Anyone play or own one of these? I have never even seen one up close, but it seems like a pretty nice guitar...the finish on it looks pretty killer....
MORE »
BW-1 Problems

BW-1 Problems

Updated
So I recieved my Ben Weinman signature that I ordered after it was announced at NAMM and have had nothing but problems, I will post some pictures when I have an opportunity to upload the pics from my camera:

- When it...
MORE »
Willie Adler WA WARBIRD

Willie Adler WA WARBIRD

Updated
Doesnt seem to be many pics of this awesome axe out there, The neck is amazing with natural stain finish, extra thin U and set thru construction,  Enjoy                  ...
MORE »
White Iron Cross pics

White Iron Cross pics

Updated
Hi, i'm new here and just want to share with you guys some pictures of my new Iron Cross.... I got it from a Montreal, Canada dealer that had got three in stock.  One was sold and I bought the second one...the vendor told...
MORE »
Turtle m.

Esp KH-DC info needed

Updated
I recently bought one of these. Great guitar. It's certainly the best guitar that I own. It was made in 2012 and is not a custom shop version. anyone know the difference between this version and the custom shop version? All...
MORE »
Need Help: Case for LTD KH-DC

Need Help: Case for LTD KH-DC

Updated
I picked up one of these guitars on the cheap and now I need a case. I tried to put it in my Truckster case before buying a new ESP hardcase, but it's full thickness and the top of the case wouldn't shut with it in it....
MORE »