My ESP KH2 SE

My ESP KH2 SE

Updated
ESP KH2 SE Kirk Hammett Signature Limited Run (only 100 pcz worldwide)  It's one of 3 guitars which was brought in Moscow in 2011. It's my dream!   I remember when Dunlop presented his signature wah (2008-2009 as i remember)...
MORE »
cfg1991

ESP snakebyte only $999.99???

Updated
I'm new to the forum! Anyways, I just bought a used esp snakebyte (not ltd) for $999.99 and I am wondering if the price on these has really dropped this much or did I just get a pretty sweat deal??...
MORE »
Decent price for a Hanneman sig?

Decent price for a Hanneman sig?

Updated
Greetings everyone, just something I wanted to ask about. I've had a guitar on hold at GC for over a month now, and as you can tell by the title, it's a Hanneman sig. It's a black one with the eagle inlays and a Kahler,...
MORE »
typeo1980

Jeff hanneman 2014??

Updated
Do you think there will be any new signature esp/ltd Hanneman models for 2014?? It would be cool to see the heineken/hanneman sig he had come out, in tribute to him....
MORE »
jimlp

Jake E Lee Sig

Updated
Hi guys/gals. I am a new member in that I rarely post but joined a while ago, I need some info regarding a purchase. I have the oppotunity to buy a black Jake sig guitar with the newer ESP style headstock for $1100.00, is...
MORE »
WTT: Gibson 1968 RI Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul for JH-1 or JH-2

WTT: Gibson 1968 RI Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul for JH-1 or JH-2

Updated
Hi fellas! I am in love with the late 90s ESP JH guitars. I have a made in 2000 Gibson 1968 Reissue Les Paul Custom shop that's in mint condition almost and in a beautiful flamed cherry maple top that I would be willing to...
MORE »
FS in Germany: JH-1, JH-2, Grynch

FS in Germany: JH-1, JH-2, Grynch

Updated
I am considering selling these beauties. PM if you're interested or have questions.

• JH-1 - #002 - mint except the common crack in the finish at the neck - no "name plate" case • JH-2 - long serial - absolutely...
MORE »
ESP JAMES HETFIELD EET FUK

ESP JAMES HETFIELD EET FUK

Updated
WELL, THIS IS MY FIRST POST!! I´VE FOUND IN MY HOMETOWN AN ESP MX 220 "EET FUK" MODEL. I´D LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEONE COULD TELL ME IF IT´S  REAL OR FAKE I ATTACH SOME PHOTOS BEST REGARDS... PAUL FROM ARGENTINA...
MORE »
The-Grynch

Selling my mint condition Grynch

Updated
Hi folks. I bought it brand new when they came out, it's maybe been played for a total of 3 hours - totally mint. I have the COA. I believe it's #127 but I'll double check when I get home. It didn't come with a case, so I...
MORE »
taliababa

ESP JH-1 question

Updated
I'm considering buying a JH-1 but it doesn't have the ESP Custom Guitars label on the headstock. Has anyone owned one that had the label missing? Also, did they all come with metal nameplate?...
MORE »
boogie20

ESP snakebyte changing color?

Updated
Hello all, I have a snow white ESP snakebyte and just recently it has started to change color like the gibson's tend to do into a creme white color. Has anyone else experienced this with their snakebyte? I talked to a ESP...
MORE »
yzfr6i

ESP Skull and Snakes vs GL-600SS

Updated
I currently have an LTD GL-600SS, but have been thinking about buying an ESP skull & snakes. Has anyone played both, and is there enough of a difference between them to make it worth the purchase. I know the LTD has a...
MORE »
MP-600 best guitar I've bought

MP-600 best guitar I've bought

Updated
Yeah, I bought it second hand for £499.99 off of Ebay with a stagg hard case and it's turned out to be the best guitar I own, but i guess it should be considering its the most expenicive guitar as well. Came in the stagg...
MORE »
Fade To Black 1985

James Hetfield/Kirk Hammett

Updated
JAMES HETFIELD ESP JH-1 (7) #027 / Pushead (USA) #069 / Kookoo (Finland) #086 / Espenlaub (Germany) #105 / Frantic77 (Italy) #158 / Sean106OCD (USA) #169 / Red&Die (Taiwan) #N.N./ Espguitars (USA) ESP JH-2...
MORE »
Hetfields guitars

Hetfields guitars

Updated
Which guitar would you most like to own that James Hetfield currently owns or has once owned in the past? Personally I would choose the Ken Lawrence Explorer, but that is just me....
MORE »