WANTED: Alexi Laiho Pink Sawtooth (LTD 600SE or Edwards AL-166)

WANTED: Alexi Laiho Pink Sawtooth (LTD 600SE or Edwards AL-166)

Updated
I'm looking for a (shipped and sold in North America) Alexi Laiho signature in the pink sawtooth model. I've been looking around for a while, but I always miss my opportunity to buy one for one reason or another. I would...
MORE »
# NGD ! - ESP KH-2 Surfin' Joker #

# NGD ! - ESP KH-2 Surfin' Joker #

Updated
Here it is folks ! KH-2 Bolt On from 1995, EMG Bonebreakers, scalloped frets (17-24). Enjoy ! -G....
MORE »
Paul M.

Looking for a JD600

Updated
Hi, I’m looking for a Jon Donais sig JD600, let me know if you have one you want to get rid of...   Cheers...
MORE »
B H

MX-250?

Updated
I'm interested in getting an MX-250. White or black, doesn't matter. I have no idea what a fair market price for one should be currently but I get the idea from reading the forums that $300k is a little steep . Depending on...
MORE »
MetFan

Wish I made more money

Updated
Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but there is a KH-1 on ebay right now. To bad I can't afford it right now or it would be mine. Just thought I'd share the info....
MORE »
Help with decision on KH-2

Help with decision on KH-2

Updated
I am considering trading my Ernie Ball JPX7 for a KH-2 from the 90s (still has the custom guitars in the back) what y’all think?   thanks ...
MORE »
ESP Ouija KH-2 1998 - new SN discovery?

ESP Ouija KH-2 1998 - new SN discovery?

Updated
There's KH-2 Ouija 1998 for sale on Reverb with previously unknown serial number, as it's missing from the list maintained by GuitarCollector. According to the seller "The serial number of this guitar is: K-22150 with neck...
MORE »
likelinus

LTD PH-600 MG

Updated
Question, what years did they make/sell the PH-600 Magenta? I found one locally and I'm going to pick it up. It's legit, just curious what years they were sold. It's been a bit hard to find one of the MG versions and took...
MORE »
Gwimlock

WTB: LTD GL-500K

Updated
Hi, looking to purchase the Korean made LTD Kamikaze, GL-500K. Hard to find, but maybe you've got one? Let me know....
MORE »
Panzer369

Bride of Frankenstein M-100

Updated
This is my first post, so please be gentle I've been lurking around, trying to decide what to do, and after my two little girls made thier desicion, here is my Bride! I'll be the first to say this is in no way perfect. It...
MORE »
ESP + LTD Ouijas (Photos)

ESP + LTD Ouijas (Photos)

Updated
Hey guys, finally I took some photos of all my ouijas, together. So, I thought I should post them here for your viewing pleasure As a bonus, at the end, you have some photos of the red sparkle ouija with the ibanez tube...
MORE »
Mark H.

Bill Kelliher Eclipse

Updated
Felt compelled to post this after jamming on it for a few months, especially since I haven't seen anything about the ESP model (only the LTD BK600). Simply put, this guitar rules. It's the heft and warm endless sustain of...
MORE »
Wanna JH-1?

Wanna JH-1?

Updated
That price tho....   https://reverb.com/item/33480114-esp-custom-shop-jh-1-rare-james-hetfield-metallica-jh1-signature-flying-v-hot-rod-flames-1-owner...
MORE »
Here is why we never got a Gibson Iron Cross (James's explanation & slight dig at Kirk :P)

Here is why we never got a Gibson Iron Cross (James's explanation & slight dig at Kirk :P)

Updated
For us fanboys...thanks to Ghost for sending this to me. You probably know him on IG as he's a big time collector and fanboy like me of all that is Metallica. Anyway before James nuked his Instagram account for being too...
MORE »
1998 ESP KH-2 Ouija - different neck

1998 ESP KH-2 Ouija - different neck

Updated
I saw this original 1990s Ouija for sale.  Seller makes it sound like there's something special about the neck, specifically he calls it "RARE flame neck". LOL! I've watched several videos from this seller and every guitar...
MORE »