marcus W.

Serial Number with R

Updated
I have just purchased a beautiful 2006 EC1000 in see thru black cherry The serial number starts with an R and when I go on the ESP register and enter the full code, it says made in Korea However, I cant find an R factory...
MORE »
WTB ESP JH 3 Signature

WTB ESP JH 3 Signature

Updated
Anyone in Europe interested in selling their Jh 3? Notify me if you do :-)...
MORE »
Chris S.

Black ESP Hanneman wanted.

Updated
I’m looking for a black ESP Jeff Hanneman. I would prefer the one with the fretboard dots and the Slayer logo at the twelfth fret or the eagles, but I would be interested in any of the black versions.  Thank you....
MORE »
Ken D.

ESP Custom Shop Iron Cross $5000

Updated
Made by hand at the ESP Custom Shop in Japan, the ESP Iron Cross is a Signature Series model of James Hetfield, the frontman of Metallica and one of the world's most highly respected rhtyhm guitar players in any genre. The...
MORE »
NGD! LTD KH Demonology

NGD! LTD KH Demonology

Updated
Picked this up locally today. Damn near mint, Rosewood board and tombstone case. ...
MORE »
Anthony M.

Henkka t blacksmith bass

Updated
Anyone interested in selling their htb-600 henkka t blacksmith bass (the white 2011 model specifically). Settle for the black one though. Please let me know, thank you ...
MORE »
Ken D.

For Sale: 2021 Hetfield ESP Snakebyte Satin Black MINT 4500 shipped

Updated
I have a 2021 ESP Snakebyte Satin Black. The box has been opened once, and closed. ATTN: ESP forgot the COA. It will be here in a week. Asking 4500 shipped anywhere to lower 48 for ESP Forum Members. Its up on Reverb and...
MORE »
vinny g.

Kirk Hammett 1998 KH-2 BLACK OUIJA GUITAR FOR SALE

Updated
up for sale is an original 1998/1 ESP KH-2 Ouija Black Kirk Hammett Signature Series Model. forgot to mention comes with original COA and hard shell case. contact me if interested....
MORE »
Ken D.

SOLD ESP KH2 PURPLE CUSTOM SHOP 3700 SHIPPED

Updated
ESP KH2 Purple. All Original except replaced EMG pickups. Has EMG 57/66TW. Original pickups are not included, I do not have them. See pics for condition. No chips or dents. Selling because I just do not vibe with it....
MORE »
New Hammett's Pickups ? Confirmed ?

New Hammett's Pickups ? Confirmed ?

Updated
Hi guys, You remember The Night Before Show, and the Custom EMG that Kirk fitted onto his Red Les Paul in the bridge position ?   I've spotted a pic last night during their show with the Sharks and I've seen this...
MORE »
ESP KH2 Purple Sparkle FOR SALE

ESP KH2 Purple Sparkle FOR SALE

Updated
Hey guys,   I'm selling my ESP Custom Shop KH2 Purple Sparkle, mint condition (you can say it's like new)  With the ESP Custom Shop prices rocketing high this year, well, here's a chance for you to own one at reasonable...
MORE »
New Page Hamilton Sig 1 of 24!

New Page Hamilton Sig 1 of 24!

Updated
After a 1 year wait my Page Hamilton Sig 1 of 24 made arrived Wednesday! Totally worth the wait! Guitar looks awesome and plays even better. Huge thanks goes out to Page for signing the extra included control cover! So lucky...
MORE »
ESP Jeff Hanneman Signature Series Urban Camo

ESP Jeff Hanneman Signature Series Urban Camo

Updated
Not mine.   https://reverb.com/item/51958740-esp-jeff-hanneman-signature-series-urban-camo...
MORE »
Serial Number Check

Serial Number Check

Updated
Hi, is it possible to check if this serial no. is original to the guitar? It should be a KH2 Vintage Custom order from 2003. ...
MORE »
haha

kh3 vs kh2

Updated
so i've become really interrested in buying the kh3 but; i will probably never be able to play one before i ordered my one. i'd really appreciate it if some people with experience of the kh3 and kh2 (bolton and neck-thru...
MORE »