Harvest

LTD Ninja 600?

Updated
Can anyone rate this guitar for me? Preferably (spelling?) people that own the guitar themselves, or have tried it intesively. How does it sound clean, and overdriven? How's the fretboard, the weight, neck etc etc? I'm...
MORE »
Terminatus

So who else is disappointed at the Jon Donais Sig?

Updated
When I first read the article about Jon Donais from Shadows Fall switching to ESP, I thought he was gonna get a cool signature series. But yesterday I found a picture of it on the ESP site , and it's exactly the same as his...
MORE »
Justice4all

Esp Rzk-1 Or Will Alder Fanboy Guitars

Updated
Hi all, i have decided, hell knows why to buy a sig guitar:o So does anyone own either of the two guitars listed in the title, opinions on either, they will be the ESP versions not Ltds. I dont like Ramstein but the guitar...
MORE »
jesse

George Lynch Kamikaze

Updated
does anyone own one of these? im thinking about getting one, but i would like to know how they play. pictures would be great. also, if anyone knows where i can find an ltd version as well. thanks....
MORE »
sean106OCD

Here is all my gear (pics)

Updated
tired of copying and pasting IMG tags, so here are all the pix of my siggies, minus the grynch pics. as shane would say ...cheers! Seany's Shit...
MORE »
tonymustang302

Ordered my KH-2

Updated
I have been eyeing a kh-2 for some time and after reading the posts in here i went to sam ash and found one. Plugged it in, and HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! I seriously was blown away. I have a Eclipse II sunburst that i love, but...
MORE »
Miguel

Stef b7 guitar tuners

Updated
Hey, I'm going to change the tuners on my stef b7. It currently has the silver gotoh ones. I"m going to black out the guitar. Anyways, because of the reversed headstock do I need the left or right handed tuners?...
MORE »
Casey K

neck dementions..

Updated
anyone tell me or got that sheet of neck dimentions??...
MORE »
gainiac

Adler sigs ESP or Ltd - any reviews?

Updated
The maple neck with the mahogany body isn't too common. Any thoughts from owners of either the Ltd or the ESP? Is the body thicker than usual? The neck appears to be very fat and wide....
MORE »
takesnogutz666

kh-602

Updated
is the kh-602 basically the m-400 with the kirk hammet inlays and original floyde rose? the reason i ask is because i knwo the kh-2 is the M-II with the kirk hammet inlays. and i was thinking of getting the 602, but if its...
MORE »
j45m16

do you think 350 was a good deal

Updated
i...
MORE »
j45m16

new pics added kh4

Updated
b...
MORE »
Casey K

now lets see jons guitar!!

Updated
now that esp wont mind having jons sig up someone should post it......
MORE »
scrumtralescant

Alexi-600se

Updated
I was just wondering about what any owners on here think of it and if you have any pics to post....
MORE »
About KH-Jr and Availability

About KH-Jr and Availability

Updated
Does anyone who when will this baby available for sale? I tried google and found that it's about $255, but it doesn't show the availability date.. :hat:hat:hat...
MORE »