maybe someone can answer these?

maybe someone can answer these?

Updated
i was just browsing the bmusic esp sigs and saw the roope star sig and i was just wondering is the floyd floating? or is it flat mounted? i was just curious and couldnt tell from the pictures also how much for the alexi...
MORE »
thehitman47

LTD SC-607B Pics?

Updated
does anybody have pics of this guitar?...
MORE »
sean106OCD

Why does tghe Japan Market LTD Truckster.....

Updated
Look like our USA brand ESP truckster? WTF? Pix Clicky...
MORE »
kirk is the best

My Ouija

Updated
Here are some pictures of my Ouija. The pictures are not the best quality Maurice (Holland)...
MORE »
khmetallica

wanted kh-2 ntb

Updated
anyone sell their KH2 ntb? anyone who knows? ive got only $1,000 ot $1,100 thats only money what ive got...anyone?:D...
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

Kirk Hammett signature question!!! Plz answer and help me :)

Updated
Hi everybody! :) I wonder which KH signature guitars who are still for sale! Does anybody know if I still can buy the KH-2 Ouija, KH-1. Is it possible to Custom order a Mummy and a Zorlac?? How did Ice7400 do when he bought...
MORE »
JoeBender

Question about Truckster and Page sig finishes

Updated
Hey guys, I was just wondering, theres these three finishes I've been wondering about... the aged primer on the Truckster, the brushed aluminum on the Page Hamilton, and the urban camo on the Jeff model, and the M-IIs. All...
MORE »
johnnyblaze36

Does a v-350 sounds like alexi-600?

Updated
Does a v-350 sound similar to a alexi-600? I am thinking of ordering a alexi-600.the thing is I am left handed and its really difficult for me find left handed alexi or a rr.I just don't want the alexi and have it sound the...
MORE »
SA-WEET

White Ninja

Updated
does anyone have any better pics of it, the ones on google suck:lol but that thing is killer...
MORE »
NBshredder

ESP Stephen Carpenter 6 String

Updated
Has anyone played one these? Im thinking about getting one, but I have never played one and no dealers around me have them (are they discontinued?). I have seen two versions, the custom shop and just the signature series ESP....
MORE »
97StangSVT

Jh-1

Updated
Sorry, I am newby, so hopefully no one has asked this question before. How do you tell if the JH-1 is authentic? What do you look for on the guitar? Did it come with a certificate? How many did they make? Thanks....
MORE »
JamesJ

LTD Alexi-600

Updated
Love the guitar! but i have a problem... not with the guitar , just that i can't find anywhere to buy a hard case for it! :( I live in the UK and i've checked for hours and hours to find somewhere that has them, but i've had...
MORE »
ko112

KH-2 Vintage help...

Updated
Quick question... I have a Kh-2 bolty from years back... Is it worth upgrading to a vintage NT? Will I notice much of a difference? thanks1...
MORE »
Fade To Black 1985

Hammett's Siggies...

Updated
We can also do a Kirk Hammett-overview of all the signatures the boardmembers got! Let us know and I'll make a list and keep it up-to-date......
MORE »
Harvest

LTD Ninja 600?

Updated
Can anyone rate this guitar for me? Preferably (spelling?) people that own the guitar themselves, or have tried it intesively. How does it sound clean, and overdriven? How's the fretboard, the weight, neck etc etc? I'm...
MORE »