HUTCHINGS

Kamikaze IV Wood

Updated
Can anyone tell me what kind of wood the kamikaze IV's are made of?...
MORE »
HUTCHINGS

Kamikaze IV

Updated
Can anyone tell me what kind of wood the Kami IV's are made of?...
MORE »
SE7EN

Noob question about the Jon Donais sig

Updated
I have huge gas for this guitar, but after browsing online for a while i was amazed on the huge price difference between the LTD version and the ESP. The LTD retail price is aroun $900.00 and the ESP version is around low...
MORE »
Christmas Kamikaze IV??!!!

Christmas Kamikaze IV??!!!

Updated
Check out the...
MORE »
Allistah

Recommended Strings for KH-2

Updated
Hello everyone, I have a KH-2 NTB and I wanted to know what the recommended strings are for this guitar? I know that can vary from person to person, but staying true to this "signature" model following Kirk's specs, what...
MORE »
Allistah

Possible high frets on KH-2 - Need advice

Updated
Hello everyone, I have a KH-2 NTB and I noticed that there are a couple of frets that are high. Not too bad, but if I put a straight edge across three frets I can slightly rock it on the high fret. This guitar is...
MORE »
xdaynex

basswood+maple?

Updated
hey how are the guitars with basswood bodies and maple necks?do they play well and are they unbalanced?...
MORE »
puppet-on-a-string

Neck shape of the DV8

Updated
Hi there, I love my DV8-R and I was just wondering, what neckshape it is (I'm thinking about ordering a custom shop ESP, so I need to know the exact term for ist :confused:)...
MORE »
Insane

pics of JD-600

Updated
hi! are there already some real-life pics of the JD-600? does anybody here own one already? i would really like to know how the back of this thing looks^^...
MORE »
pharvey3232

Seiral number for early Lynch Haji

Updated
Hey guys. Anyway for me to get a production year on my early Lynch Haji Skull and Snakes. 917817 Thanks...
MORE »
xdaynex

why did kirk hammet drop some sigs for 2008?!

Updated
the 2008 website shows he dropped all his eclipse style models and a few others:(...
MORE »
Jh-4

Jh-4

Updated
any one have pics of the JH-4 EX not MXP body.....ive only seen pics of the "prototype" fretboard.........
MORE »
fkuaso

Jon Donais

Updated
anyone know when they are to be released for sale?...
MORE »
Brian1972

China made guitars

Updated
I have posted a few times now and I thanks for all the info I received. It seems most of the lower end guitars seem to be made in China now. I have searches high and low to find out where they were made and it seems that the...
MORE »
Axle

New Ninja Vs - Better or worse?

Updated
Do you think the new Ninja Vs will be better or not so good as the original Ninja? I think they will because I always wanted a Ninja with a Floyd Rose and now I finally go to see one. Should they have kept the pickguard as...
MORE »