NGD ESP WHITE ZOMBIE

Updated
NGD ESP WHITE ZOMBIE

Men, 

The time had come to get myself one of Kirk's ESP White Zombie guitars to round out my collection.

There is an old saying that goes, "I've saved the best for last" and this saying is absolutely spot on in regards to this guitar. 

I was just about to place an order for this guitar, well I said this a few times over the last 18-24 months to some friends of mine, but things got in the way and I never got around to ordering one. 

This time I was waiting to hear back from my local dealer with a quote for this guitar, until I saw one was available to purchase from Hiendguitars. 

I contacted them, placed a deposit and the rest is history!

The guitar arrived two months later at Hiendguitars (was late due to shipping delays from Japan) and they contacted me to let me know it arrived there safe and sound and that I could make the rest of the payment. 

They sent the guitar and I received it 5 days later. 

This guitar is incredible!! The artwork is flawless, it feels amazing and is so bright when it's unplugged! I can't wait to plug it in next week to play it. 

Also, this one has a dark and beautiful Rosewood fretboard which looks and feels amazing. The Custom Shop went above and beyond when they made this Zombie guitar. 

I want to thank ESP Guitars for making such incredible instruments and they have a customer for life here. Here are pics I took the other day, sorry they are not the greatest. But I will use a better camera when I take a big family photo of them all soon. 

I hope you all have a great weekend.  

Pushead

It looks great, man. Congratulations!

ESP 348

Thanks heaps Pus.  

frantic77

Congrats!amazing!

ESP 348

Thanks bro, really appreciate it.  

ESPEXP

Looks killer man! Congrats!

ESP 348

Cheers legend.  

metalhobo

the correct head placement of the guy on the bridge pickup of the custom shop version of guitar really makes it. congrats!

ESP 348

It certainly does, thanks man.  

BroKV

Absolutely gorgeous and I bet it plays amazingly. Have to agree, the CS guitars are superb. 

ESP 348

Thanks man, it’s amazing. Probably the best in my collection I reckon, but I’ll have to plug it in to play this week coming.  

BroKV
ESP 348 wrote:

Thanks man, it’s amazing. Probably the best in my collection I reckon, but I’ll have to plug it in to play this week coming.  

I’ve owned a few CS guitars between ESP and Jackson. Both my CS ESPs are a step above the Jacksons I had. My Hanneman is really over the top. 

ESP 348
BroKV wrote:

I’ve owned a few CS guitars between ESP and Jackson. Both my CS ESPs are a step above the Jacksons I had. My Hanneman is really over the top. 

That’s good to hear man and I believe it. Nothing compares to ESP Custom Shop guitars.  

Lukie Luke

Congrats Pap

The very best of luck with it!

ESP 348

Thanks heaps brother.

Alamodome

Congratulations mate!!! Indeed they make fine instruments and this one is definitely no different. I agree with you and others that this guitar is the most amazing feeling guitar that we probably own for those who own it. 

Fly high my friend…

ESP 348

Thanks heaps man!! Definitely the cream of the crop I reckon.  

Papa Fiq

Congratulations my friend! The best of the best

ESP 348

Thank you my friend.  

Philippe S.

I wish you good playing with this beauty!!!  Congratulations pap!

ESP 348

Thanks heaps man, really appreciate it.  

BlackJack21

Looks great. Congrats and welcome to the club finally!

ESP 348

Thanks man, I took my time lol.  

Carlos A.

Hey Congrats! I already saw the Hiendguitars anounce! hope you can get a lot of fun! Cheers!

ESP 348

Cheers Carlos!  

Pinian

Congrats Pap, about time you got one

ESP 348

Lol, thanks heaps brother.  

alebtart

Congrats man, great to see one finally land in Aussie hands! 

ESP 348

Thanks heaps mate. Life is good.  

Breadfan32

Beauty !! 

ESP 348

Thanks man.

Splinter288

Congratulations!!  Looks great. Enjoy

ESP 348

Cheers heaps mate.  

Post to Thread