ESP JH-1 For Sale

Updated
ESP JH-1 For Sale

Hello again,

I have decided to sell my ESP JH-1. All the details are available on the Reverb post. Before anyone asks, this is the Essex JH-1. I payed a lot for it, but I didn’t pay what it was listed for initially (I also bought their Grynch which I might consider selling). It’s a great guitar, but it needs a new home. I rarely play it and I want someone else to have the chance to own one of these guitars.

Edit: the Grynch is no longer for sale. JH-1 is still available.

Link:

https://reverb.com/item/38354706-esp-jh-1-james-hetfield-signature 

Sergejs

Its sad, that someone like Essex buys all limited rare guitars and resells them for 2x price, which increases a models market price :( What is the price for Grynch you are thinking selling it for? Thanks  

Met04

Yeah I agree. But I wasn’t really aware of that then. I’m unsure of what I want for the Grynch. Any offers are welcome.

Fordman65

What do realistically expect to get? Surely not the current price. Or is this one of those "it's for sale" situations where truly the guitar actually isn't for sale?

Met04

It’s for sale. It’s not an unreasonable price compared to other 90’s Hetfield sigs that have sold recently. I’m honestly not sure what the lowest I would take for it would be.

Fordman65

The guitar would need to be in collectors condition to maybe fetch that price, maybe.... Non-original case, in that condition, good luck. That said, certainly your prerogative. GLWTS.

Also, sorry to hear you were taken by Essex. That guy is a piece of work, just out to screw people over. 

ProfessorExp

I have a 97 MIJ Olympic White **LTD** Explorer that I often wonder what he would sell it for... $3,000... $5,000?  That guy is nuts!

Post to Thread