Looking for LTD Ouija Natrual, KEA, RTL, MOP Guitars

Updated
Chris  D.

Hey guys,

I am looking for a few different LTD models (see below).  I've been checking Reverb and Ebay daily, but other than some crazy priced guitars in Australia I haven't had much luck.  Any one looking to sell or have some leads?

LTD Ouija Natural finish

LTD Kill Em All

LTD Ride the Lightning

LTD Master of Puppets

ESP 348

Best of luck Chris, I have noticed a few of these for sale lately and owners are definitely starting to ask some big bucks for them mate.

But..........

I visited the ESP Craft House in Japan mid last year and noticed they had the-

LTD Kill Em All

LTD Ride The Lightening

LTD Master Of Puppets

Guitars were for sale in their store for 112,000 Yen. Which is AU $1485 or US $1055 give or take a few bucks.

I just checked back through my pics from Japan and saw those guitars there in the background, they definitely had them back then, but they might be out of stock now lol.

If you know of someone in Japan, they might be able to purchase these guitars and ship them out to you.

If not, let me know as I know a guy there that helps buy guitars for people in Japan and he sends them out around the world for a very very small fee.

There was a mint natural LTD Ouija in Tasmania, Australia for sale for AU $2500 a few months ago, but he wouldn't ship lol. How the fuck are you going to sell that guitar if you are not going to ship out of that little place? lol

Will definitely keep an eye out for you mate.

Chris  D.

Thank you for the info ESP 348.  There was a few natural ouija's on Reverb for sale a month or so ago, but I missed the boat on them.  The others dont seem to come up for sale as often.  I appreciate the help.

ESP 348

Too easy legend, take care and talk soon.

Chris  D.

I saw the same listing earlier and put a bid on it already.  Fingers crossed.  Thanks for keeping an eye out.

load more replies (2 of 2)
ESP 348

Here is a natural LTD Ouija for sale in the US if you're still interested in buying one Chris.

Ouija #008 and the owner is asking approx US $2300.

http://reverb.com/item/36646427-esp-ltd-ouija-kirk-hammett-signature-natural?fbclid=IwAR3bX7VgywNy0X5feFzLQuuhHyh-YCWDtLrVVmvZ6WKyl-k8DBjrzwCHmec

Chris  D.

I saw that one, but I found another one and I was able to pick it up for $1700.  I also picked up the MOP.  I just need to find an RTL. 

ESP 348
Chris D. wrote:

I saw that one, but I found another one and I was able to pick it up for $1700.  I also picked up the MOP.  I just need to find an RTL. 

Congrats man. Looking forward to seeing pics of them all when you find the RTL guitar.

Have a great weekend and take care.

thacZERO

There was a guy on Reverb selling a KEA/MOP/RTL each earlier this week for decent prices.  I saw the RTL get snatched up quickly.  Was that you that landed it???

Chris  D.

No I missed it.  I see the KEA and MOP still on there, but I already have both of those.  I check reverb everyday...not sure how I missed it.

thacZERO

Oh bummer!! It was listed for $1500 which seems a good deal.  That RTL one is usually the one I see the least too.  I would have grabbed it but my gut is telling me that that seller and their guitars may be too good to be true.

Ryan T.

Hi Chris, I have a LTD Natural Ouija, in brand spanking new condition, that I would like to sell. Comes complete with case and cert. 

For the life of me, I can’t figure out how to send you a private message. 

Chris  D.

Hi Ryan, I recently picked up a Natural Ouija.  I am looking for a LTD RTL.  I appreciate you reaching out to me.

Post to Thread