WTB JH-2

Updated
WTB JH-2

Hello guys,

I have been able to find a KL and JH-3. I’m still trying to find anyone that has or knows of an ESP JH-2 that is for sale. Thanks.

ESP 348

Nice first post.

Good luck mate, we will keep our eyes open for you.

RH

Haven’t seen any of those for quite some time. Actually, I saw a KL on reverb a week ago. It was listed for $12,000 if I remember correctly. 

Met04

I found a JH2 a little a while ago, but I was unsuccessful in getting it. Interesting that you saw a KL on reverb. I have a thing set so that if any of these guitars come for sale on reverb, it will show up on my feed, but I didn’t see that KL you speak of.

I think I saw you say on another post that you had a JH2. My guess is you don’t want to let go of it, but if you had a price in mind that would make you sell it let me know.

RH
Met04 wrote:

I found a JH2 a little a while ago, but I was unsuccessful in getting it. Interesting that you saw a KL on reverb. I have a thing set so that if any of these guitars come for sale on reverb, it will show up on my feed, but I didn’t see that KL you speak of.

I think I saw you say on another post that you had a JH2. My guess is you don’t want to let go of it, but if you had a price in mind that would make you sell it let me know.

Here’s the reverb link.

https://reverb.com/item/35306655-kenneth-lawrence-explorer-2011-quilted-maple-top?utm_source=rev-ios-app&utm_medium=ios-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=35306655

What was the asking price of the JH2? 

Met04
RH wrote:

Here’s the reverb link.

https://reverb.com/item/35306655-kenneth-lawrence-explorer-2011-quilted-maple-top?utm_source=rev-ios-app&utm_medium=ios-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=35306655

What was the asking price of the JH2? 

Thanks for the link! I’ll contact the seller. Do you mean the asking price of the JH2 I found? The guy was asking $7500 for it, which I thought was too much, but I decided it was worth it, then the seller backed out.

aimusic

The KL is sold

Metalbebby666

guy is scammer

he does not own the guitar.

i tried to buy this guitar months ago and he was very sketchy and would not give me proper details.

BUYERS BEWARE!

Nasdaq

Guy is a scammer. I lost 3000 euros two years ago on the same post/same pictures. 
Advertised in London but German bank infos under Hungarian/Romanian name. German police investigated on the back of a claim I filed but never got anywhere.

the guy has all extra photos including COA if you ask him. I suspect it s just a stolen set of photos. Scam must be successful if it s being reposted at regular intervals

Mazze F.
Nasdaq wrote:

Guy is a scammer. I lost 3000 euros two years ago on the same post/same pictures. 
Advertised in London but German bank infos under Hungarian/Romanian name. German police investigated on the back of a claim I filed but never got anywhere.

the guy has all extra photos including COA if you ask him. I suspect it s just a stolen set of photos. Scam must be successful if it s being reposted at regular intervals

I had the same bad luck... Feel like I bought a air guitar for like 3000 EUR... Fucker..

AK

Wow, that sucks so bad. Sorry guys. 

AK

Ah okay, thanks for the heads up

Dominic D.

I helped sell a JH-2. It sold for $11,500

aimusic

Mint condition, with plastic still on trussrod and backplate, COA, and one of the first 50 made so has the # on the bottom of the fretboard

Met04

Hey, just updated my post here. I’m currently just looking for a JH-2. I know there was one just just came up for sale on reverb, but it has sold. If anyone has one or knows of one being sold, please reply or contact me. Thanks

Jesse R.

I saw that, I was too late or I would of bought it. Good luck in your search 

Post to Thread