Would you hit it? (Blood spatter MX) :P

Updated
Would you hit it?  (Blood spatter MX) :P

https://reverb.com/item/33700318-esp-mx-ii-2006-blood-splatter

I think I'd pass. Kinda cool, but ehh not really my think. I still loved that one see through red MX-250 with gold hardware (or black I forget, I have pix somewhere)  

Splinter288

Agree that it looks cool but think that I’d only get it if I already a family of MX.  Olympic white is still my favorite.

ESP 348

Pretty cool, but not for me.

ESPEXP

I like the way ESP does their blood splatter, but I don’t like whoever did this one. Pass

Pushead

Nope

Raining Hell

I usually don't hit it when she's on her period, so no.

Pinian

No thanks. Do not like the aftermarket paint job. Just because I don't care for it, though, doesn't mean someone won't love it. 

ESPEXP

In other Reverb news, seriously what is wrong with this guy.....trying to pass off an Edwards as an ESP?!

https://reverb.com/item/33693557-esp-custom-edwards-ex-explorer-james-hetfield-metallica-spec-emg-flame-mahogany-mij-japan-mx-jh2 

Mesa Sean

Yeah I had one of those when they first came out in the 2000's. Pretty good guitars and great for paint job etc.

But we all know Essex....this biggest idiots on Reverb lol No one will buy that or pay the amount they want for a JH-1 they have.

Talon

If I'm honest, no way. They took what was a great guitar and made it look pretty bad. Looks like that "custom" paint was done in someone's garage.

Alfonso L.

Big Boss garage...

O'Donnell M.

I found your site when searching the Internet for information. The knowledge you have on this site is impressive. connections game

emora d.

Make it a priority to spend quality time together. Engage in activities that you both enjoy, such as going for walks, cooking together, or having meaningful conversations with ballon pocket toy. Disconnect from distractions, like electronic devices, and create space for genuine connection.

amna s.

Here is very much want the most impressive sparkle terrific. Each one of these moderate areas are meant by means of selection of makeup foundation curiosity. I love individuals much.  Strands word game

amna s.

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing Strands Nyt Game

amna s.

This was incredibly an exquisite implementation of your ideas  Not My Neighbor Game

Post to Thread