Wanna JH-1?

Updated
Wanna JH-1?
Pinian

I agree pap. Still have at least a year and a half on mine but it'll be so worth the wait.

ESP 348

Yep, even if it takes 2+ years it's all good mate.

Mesa Sean

wow what did you guys order?

Mesa Sean

Ahh gotcha.

ESP USA had a decent turn around, but they suck with letting you add certain options. I wanted a Maple neck on my custom viper and they would not do it. lol

Manuel B.
Mesa Sean wrote:

Ahh gotcha.

ESP USA had a decent turn around, but they suck with letting you add certain options. I wanted a Maple neck on my custom viper and they would not do it. lol

I do t know why but I feel like the ESP USA is like a serial production custom shop and they already have the models “made” them just finish them. It kinda looks like the Gibson thing....here are the options, then just order accordingly... I think this was a good marketing move but doesn’t feel like they but the same heart in their builds like the Japanese. 

they look like amazing instruments too tho.... haven’t played any só can’t say nothing about the quality.

Mesa Sean

haha yeah I saw that listing Big Daddy B What a tool that guy is.

Mesa Sean

Off topic. but since we are talking about Reverb... I love this MX but seems like no one will buy it. I want to buy it but I am holding out for a JH-3 or Grynch.

This thing has been on there for ever and just relisted it.

https://reverb.com/item/13587085-esp-ex-410-mx-250-one-of-a-kind-james-hetfield

ESPEXP

Another guitar that was bought for $2400 on the japan market a couple years ago. Then relisted for $7-8k on reverb and ebay. Been relisted for years now, glad no one has bought it. Last time I looked, he had the price down around $4600. No one bought it. So, he took down the ad and now relist it. It’s good to keep trying....

Manuel B.

About that one... it was listed as 3900... then it was took out and reposted now with 5600 I think... but because it’s n odd-ball specs it’s hard to sale

Mesa Sean

ESPEXP Damn, really? I think $2400 is a steal but maybe that is just me. Gorgeous custom shop MX that looks so different.

But crazy how many "flippers" there seem to be. But then again, if you can get the money then go for it. I will say if I ever list my JH-2 and Iron Cross Black I am not listing them for cheap considering how pristine they are  

Manuel B. Yeah most just want a plain black or white MX. That looks a guitar James would buy and play live like he did with his D standard flat black explorer he used to use for the late 2000's gigs.

ESPEXP

Yea I thought it was a steal. Obviously this guy did too, but bought it just to make a profit. So, I'm not looking to help him out in anyway. I think it's cool, but never liked the Gibson set up with knob and toggle locations.

Mesa Sean

Yeah I love that thing. If it was $2800 I totally would have grabbed it. I just would change the Truss rod cover to a 1 screw bell shaped one though if I could.

Post to Thread