Wanna JH-1?

Updated
Wanna JH-1?
Lukie Luke

If I remember correctly 

There was a point in time that not many people wanted Jh-1's

I remember a guy in Ireland selling one for less than $2000 back in 2015.

And it was listed for months until it was either sold or withdrawn.

They are lovely guitars, although I can't understand the outrageous increases in prices for these instruments lately.

Just my opinion.

ESP 348

This lad is just trying to set the market boys.

Pinian

This is the same tool who was caught lying about a KH2 that a member of the forums sold to him. The Essex guy knew full well what he had and then lied about the listing. 

The gent also bought all of Dave Mustaine's guitars a year or so ago and is holding on to them. Wait until we see those prices of actually owned and played.

I would never deal with this prick. He can shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Guiguitarz
Pinian wrote:

He can shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

I'll remember this one

AK

Yea, these prices set by Tayfun or Essex Recording Studios shouldn’t surprise anyone to be honest. They’ve never reflected the actual prices of those guitars. Just ignore those douches guys.

Manuel B.

Yes... but the fact is that they’re opening a precedent for others that want to sell. The Tayfun guy wants 9000 for a MX-250.... you can get a new one for 5500

Manuel B.

Also the Essex guy is selling a M-II deluxe like the one I own for 2000++... I love that guitar but I don’t thing it’s worth that much

Mesa Sean

Raining Hell

RH

Haha this guy is a tool, it’s the exact same guitar and he can’t keep his story straight! His listing says it’s a one owner guitar, now he’s saying he didn’t get it from reverb. It’s easy to follow these guitars with their serial numbers. I really doubt anyone would have purchased the guitar and sold it to him that quickly. He’s been caught lying multiple times and reported to reverb yet he continues to play dumb. I’m sure most people that are in the market know to ignore this guy. 

ESPEXP

He's probably right. "The guitar did not sell for 4500 and some change. I didn't buy it on Reverb, and it didn't sell on Reverb".... he actually got the guitar cheaper because he bought it outside of Reverb. So "technically" he is not lying, but he definitely found the guitar on Reverb, contacted the guy and worked out a deal, which was most likely cheaper and maybe even picked up the guitar.

Xur
Mesa Sean wrote:

Yeah that was me making the offer... of 2400,-

Quentin

Why all those sigs prices are exploding? I’d like to buy a « rare » James sigs (I have the Grynch but is it rare?) But C’mon, 11k for JH1, 300k Man to wolf... what will be the prices when James will join Lemmy...

ESP 348

When James joins Lemmy these guitars will be worth fuck all.

Mesa Sean

I think I know why they are so high... because all of us that have been fans of these guitars are now all fucking old! It’s not back in the early 2000‘s when we were in our teens, 20’s, 30’s etc. now I think the only market for all the Metallica signature guitars are people in their late 30s and 40s... typically by then they have really good careers and make good money. That’s the price goes up because people with money typically will pay a premium just to get what they want. 

Pushead

I'll sell mine for half of what he's asking (but double the shipping.)

ESPEXP

I’d be interested only if it came with the Teepee stand as well.

Pushead

That's fine, but I'm keeping the mask.

Post to Thread