Splinter288

8k for restringing the guitar?  Lol

Mesa Sean

hahahahahha

everyone should bombard this guy with messages

Mesa Sean

I sent him a message laughing at him.

ESPEXP

Lmao! Seriously, the overboard pricing that people are listing other Het guitars at are going to people’s heads.

Mesa Sean

Yeah man it’s all supply and demand and what people think it’s worth.  

you have some pretty rich people out there who are much older who would be willing to pay for that EET FUK or Man to Wolf. Even the JH sigs. I’ve gotten some pretty ridiculous offers for the JH-2 and black Iron Cross but I am not selling them. 

ESPEXP

Doesn’t matter tho, all those overpriced guitars won’t sell. They will eventually be taken down after awhile and if anyone reaches out, we’ll hear that they “were” sold to a close friend or something along those lines trying to increase the market prices. We never see one “actually” sell on any of these sites for anywhere close to what they are asking.

Mesa Sean

yeah I totally agree. Let’s just sit there for a long time. Especially with the economy right now, I don’t think anyone’s buying anything. 

however I will say that they usually cut a deal off of Reverb so they can save themselves a fee. Just like I used to do on eBay during the 2000s

ESPEXP

Haha yea right. That Man to Wolf won’t get anywhere near $300k. He bought it for a little over $10k. I know because I tried to buy it. So now its worth $100k, $200k, $300k? Hell lets just make it a billion! Let’s just hope and pray that some millionare will want to overpay for something.

Mesa Sean

Haha yeah that guy is a tool. 

Plus you know if you buy guitar from him, his fucking kids drool all over it. He films videos of his kids touching and playing with those guitars LOL do you think I wanna buy a guitar that I could probably wiped his ass and then touched it? LOL 

ESPEXP

I have yet to see one of those guitars “sell” on an actual site. Unless someone can prove it to me that one of those guitars sold over $20k. It’s all hear say. And I’m sorry, if I was sending money internationally, I rather pay the price on the auction site so that I protect myself.

Mesa Sean

Oh yeah I definitely don’t believe any of those prices they claim they sold for. 

BlackJack21

“The Holy Grail” . The JH-2 is more of a holy grail then that imo.

ESPEXP

Lol exactly. Let’s not forget James only used this guitar for half the tour and for one song, the “Kill/Ride” medley. Sometimes he brought it out for the 2-3 song encore as well, but not always. So, if you went for a piss or grabbed a beer, you probably wouldn’t even know Hetfield owned this guitar. Hardly considered a “Grail”.

BlackJack21

1998 ESP KH-2 Ouija Kirk Hammett Metallica Signature Guitar! Custom Shop RARE Flame Neck! OHSC

His description for the condition of the ouija he’s selling is also laughable: “The guitar looks exactly how you would expect Kirk’s own guitar to look...the condition is completely authentic to Kirk’s personal Ouija.” 

I guess this is your way around asking for $7k plus for this guitar regardless of the condition.

Mesa Sean

Link is not working dude. 

Post to Thread