Umm anyone want a Man To Wolf Explorer for $300,000???

Updated
Umm anyone want a Man To Wolf Explorer for $300,000???
Manuel B.

Look guys... this is ridiculous.... I’ve been in love with the explorer ever since I bought my first ESP back in 2000, the year they stop production...

for years I’ve been trying to find ways to find a similar guitar (I wanted the ESP but availability and price were a barrier) with no luck....

I even own 4 explorers now... 2 Gibson, 1 epiphone and the ESP and I’ve taken the shape of each and the ESP is way different in shape... this should be enough for Gibson to loose the lawsuit....  but I also understand that this way it makes them more desirable and valuable I think...

here’s my two sisters if y’all interested in see...

Mesa Sean

I had a buddy just go to Japan twice and almost got me and MX-220 from ESP. They had an old one but was damaged from the earthquake and needed repair which I was debating having them do and I dropped the ball.

In chatting with them, he got a few vibes. 1 I think they are sick of getting asked to make explorers or MX's for outside Japan and I think in Japan the explorers are not very popular 2 ESP is not big fan of ESP USA. He said they gave him the vibe they feel like ESP USA does not respect them in terms of their work etc. Just what my friend told me. Wish I would have pulled the trigger on the MX-220 It would have been $13K for it to be repaired (bad neck crack) and re finished by ESP.

Xur

Do you think that ordering from Europe makes any difference? Or is this more a non-Japanese-export policy?

Manuel B.

So the main brand from Japan doesn’t like the USA shop? I mean it’s kind of strange you know... there’s the USA custom shop and the Japanese... although ESP is Japanese... and in Europe we kind of get mixed models.... there’s some here that I don’t know where they came from... like my The Mirage from 97m which I believe it’s the only one in my country... was just in a store for 13 years before I picked it up... and it’s appearance in catalogs is close to none

Mesa Sean

Yeah he said they feel like ESP USA or the USA branch does not respect their work. Just what my friend told me so I take it with a grain of salt. 

Manuel B.
Mesa Sean wrote:

Yeah he said they feel like ESP USA or the USA branch does not respect their work. Just what my friend told me so I take it with a grain of salt. 

Yhea of course... but sure, the models are the same but the luthiers are different, also you can see that the shops are way different and the Japan have this really strict policy about who works there, they have to take a 2 year course to start and only after 10 years they can go to the custom shop 

Mesa Sean

Yeah I recall seeing that tour and documentary how they make them go to school for 2 years. Either way I think both ESP Japan and ESP USA makes great products. I have a ESP USA Custom Viper ordered. Was supposed to be done in June but I think they closed for bit, so no idea when it'll be done.

Mesa Sean

Is my troll game getting better? 

Guiguitarz

Perfect !

Papa Fiq

Hahahah.....I saw that and it was super hilarious. Good one dude!

Mesa Sean

He’s falling for it! Keeps asking for proof lol

you guys get the joke right? 8675309.... the 80’s song

Splinter288

That’s going to be stuck in my head all day now.

Guiguitarz

Jen...Tayfun I've got your number ! 

Mesa Sean

hehehe sorry!

Talon

I saw that MtW guitar on Reverb and thought the seller accidentally added an extra "0". A guitar for the price of a new Ferrari and enough left over to buy a Porsche? Good luck to him, I guess.

E S P

No words the Man to Wolf is one of the sweetest masterworks but a realistic price for this amounts to 45.000 US Dollars, maximum!

ESP 348

It would be great to own cool guitar like this for that sort of money.  

KleineFanta

He Mesa Sean, in the past you made these cool videos on youtube about esp gear i really mis them….

Post to Thread