Umm anyone want a Man To Wolf Explorer for $300,000???

Updated
Umm anyone want a Man To Wolf Explorer for $300,000???
Breadfan32

I'm not judging him but I think I've seen videos of him playing his explorers sitting on the floor with his legs crossed. 

Manuel B.

I made an offer on his 2000s mx-250 when he was selling fro 7000, and he reply that he sold the other one for 8000 so why would he accept the 4500 I offered. And told me I wouldn’t find one for the ridiculous price I wanted.

well... just got my 2019 custom new for 4300 and he got the price up to 9000. Also the listing was made by a friend of his, not him so the whole thing was kind of shady... I don’t know....

yes the mx-250 even used are expensive... but not much more than 5500 depending on rarity and year.

Mesa Sean

Yeah, he is a tool. BUT he will find dummies with money not knowing what the going price is for an MX-250 and get what he wants here and there

Manuel B. where did you get your 2019? Used or new? That is a nice price IMO.

Manuel B.
Mesa Sean wrote:

Yeah, he is a tool. BUT he will find dummies with money not knowing what the going price is for an MX-250 and get what he wants here and there

Manuel B. where did you get your 2019? Used or new? That is a nice price IMO.

I got it used... I mean that’s what they say in the add, but I don’t know.... This thing is brand new... no dings, scratches of any kind, it looked like it came out of the factory yesterday.

Mesa Sean

Awesome deal man! Yeah I think $4K to $5K is a good price going for them.

I miss the days of 2007 when I ordered my full spec's Honduran Mahogany body, 3 piece maple neck, Sperzel locking tuners, rose wood fret board, bell shaped truss rod cover, hard shell case (One back and one white) for about $3000 each brand new. Took about a year for each to be made. I emailed the same stores and they won't take orders and ship them to the US any more sadly.

Manuel B.
Mesa Sean wrote:

Awesome deal man! Yeah I think $4K to $5K is a good price going for them.

I miss the days of 2007 when I ordered my full spec's Honduran Mahogany body, 3 piece maple neck, Sperzel locking tuners, rose wood fret board, bell shaped truss rod cover, hard shell case (One back and one white) for about $3000 each brand new. Took about a year for each to be made. I emailed the same stores and they won't take orders and ship them to the US any more sadly.

Awesome!! Care to share some photos of those awesomeness??

Mesa Sean

Sure Manuel B. !

The COA's say MXII-CTM's. The blue stripe I put it myself and I gigged a lot with these guitars. I love em to death and probably will never sell them.

Manuel B.

Oh yhea, I’ve seen them before. So you had to custom order those? I though japan produced them to this day. Or did you wanted something different?

also, can you tell me how the finish olds up to everyday playing? Mine is so new I am almost afraid to ruin it  and I don’t know how though it is.

Mesa Sean

I wanted them with all custom specs in terms of woods, fretboard, truss rod cover, sperzels, EMG 60 (they were doing dual 81's back then) etc. But yeah I custom ordered those and it took about a year to get the,

Finishes still look great actually considering I play them so much and did gigs with them etc.

Manuel B.

Amazing, they look awesome. I also really like the bell cover, looks more 90s and classic, and I really like the 90s ESPs 

were they also made on the same custom shop they did mine? The K (don’t remember the name....) shop?

the quality on this things is amazing, I thought I wouldn’t be surprised because I own two ESPs from the 90s but I was amazed. 

Mesa Sean

Yeah mine have the K serial number for Kiso. 

Manuel B.

Sorry to ask, but how did you do to have them made you one if you’re not from Japan?

Mesa Sean

I had a dealer in Japan that spoke English. I was one of the first to order a plain black MX-250 with sperzels back in 2002 and kept ordering until about 2007. These were my last orders from them. They just made me promise not to say where I got them from.

BlackJack21

Yea I was able to order my ESP RV models through a dealer from Japan as well back in the day, but at that time I had to wire them the money no credit card. Not sure if it is the same now, but I'm sure if you reached out to a few dealers they might answer back with options.

Mesa Sean

yeah same. I had to wire all the money for the order.

Post to Thread