LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - Discontinued

Updated
LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - Discontinued

Hey folks !

Prototypes are over and production has begun !

Spent a lot of hours finding the good glitters, density, clear coat, lettering and so on ... and here the results.

The covers shown are a bit "less-flake-density" but as it may vary from guitar to guitar as we saw. I tried to do my best on these.

Hope you'll like them, hit me up if you're interested on getting a set !

I must admit that I'm in love with that Red now 

Cheers, have a nice Easter weekend,

-G.

EDIT : The Ouija Family, with the Sparkles equiped with ESP-Like pickups package :

EDIT : Production of these is over.

Thank you for your trust and kindness over these 3 years !

Cheers,

G.

Russ D.

I received my covers today from guiguitarz and they are amazing.  Excellent craftsmanship, excellent communication,  and an excellent product.  Anyone that has one of the LTD Ouija  Guitar should really consider getting these covers.   Im going to try to add a couple photos of my guitars

Russ D.

Russ D.

Russ D.

Russ D.

Russ D.

Russ D.

My Ouija collection (the White Ouija is a ESP LTD KH-502 I customized earlier this year).   

Sebi

Looks sick  can‘t wait to receive mine from Gui  big respect and love for what he‘s doing for the community 

ESP 348

Guitars look awesome man! Thanks for sharing pics.

Russ D.

I just received my ESP LTD Red Sparkle two days ago.  Added the beautiful red sparkle covers I got from guiguitarz and now she’s more beautiful.   I’ve included a couple pictures of the guitar with the covers and a picture of all my Ouija guitars together.     

Guiguitarz

Thanks for sharing man ! Enjoy ! Nice Ouija collection btw

Robert H.
Guiguitarz wrote:

Thanks for sharing man ! Enjoy ! Nice Ouija collection btw

I sent a friend request also messaged you on insta 

Sebi

Hi guys,

yesterday I received my Painted Bone Breakers from Gui  (thank you so much fam)

The craftsmanship is awesome, they perfectly match the finish of the guitar. I can only recommend them.

Here are some pictures

And some before and after pix

Tony P.

Did GUI paint these?

I need a set painted. I like the cover idea but would rather have the emg’s painted. 

ESP 348

They look awesome man!!! Thanks for sharing pics.

Rick R.

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am interested in a pair of the custom Ouija Covers for a Natural Ouija. I just freind requested GuiGuitarz.

Please get back to me.

Guiguitarz

Hi Rick,

Friendship accepted, check your PMs,

Cheers,

G.

ESP 348

Welcome to the forum Rick!! Take care and enjoy.

Jim S.

Hi. I am really interested in a set of each color. How do I go about that?

Post to Thread