NGD ESP KH2 PSP

Updated
NGD ESP KH2 PSP

Hello boys,

I purchased this beautiful ESP KH2 PSP from the legend Shane at BMusic here in Australia around August or September last year.

I work 6 days a week, 12+ hour shifts so haven't had the time to open the box to take a look at this guitar until today.

It definitely looks, feels and plays amazing! I can't believe I let this thing sit around for 8 months or so lol.

I still can't take nice pics of my guitars, so I apologise for the crappy pics. These pics do not do the sparkle paint any justice, it's beautiful. 

Hopefully I have time tomorrow or the next day to take this guitar to a mates place to play it, along with as many other Hammett guitars I can fit in the back of her car lol.

Hope you enjoy the pics my friends.

ESPEXP

Congrats man! I love that purple sparkle! Did you end up getting both the purple and red sparkle ouija? Or just the red?

ESP 348

Cheers brother! I ordered both red and purple sparkle Ouijas, yes.

Alamodome

Congratulations my friend. I am most fond of mine, you will enjoy the shit out of this one. 

George 

ESP 348

Cheers mate! I played it for 5 mins without and amp and absolutely loved it. It's a killer guitar.

Papa Fiq

Congratulation man! It is an awesome axe indeed, and yes, Shane is The Man!! 

ESP 348

Thanks man, it's a beauty and Shane is the king.

RaulTx

Congrats mate! It looks awesome!

ESP 348

Thanks mate.

Flying Dutchmen

Congrats! Good thing of letting it lying around is that is It is NOS already!

ESP 348

Thanks man and yeah, I should have leave it sit for another 10 years to really make it NOS.

Breadfan32

Looks great pap! 

ESP 348

Cheers brother.

BlackJack21

Nice congrats mate. I can't imagine having an unopened guitar sit in my house for 8 months, but it was well worth the wait right? 

ESP 348

Thanks man, appreciate it. Yeah, time just flew by. The crazy thing is, it was sitting right here in my lounge room in the corner near the kids play area just waiting for me lol

I was meaning to get it, just never did. Finally got around to it because we have been told at work to cut back the hours for a week or two, so it has given me time to get it and other things I have been meaning to do.

Definitely worth the wait, it's an excellent guitar.

ESPEXP

Of course you would order both. That's awesome!

ESP 348

But of course.

Pinian

Looks very nice! Grats Pap

ESP 348

Cheers legend!

tx-ogre

Very nice Pap.  Congrats.

ESP 348

Thanks heaps mate.

ESP 348

Today I went past my mates place and took some guitars to have some fun.

I took the white Ouija, the PSP and my Relic.

We played all day, just got home before and my fingers are killing me lol

We played through his Kemper and Marshall TSL stack.

The Kemper was awesome, maybe not as good as I thought it would be. But definitely very cool.

I think I enjoyed playing more through the Marshall but. The cleans through the Kemper were amazing but!

The white Ouija is awesome! The PSP was fantastic also! But the Relic! Wow! Forgot just how good that guitar really is.

My friend loved the PSP, said it felt perfect and he loved the scalloped frets. It's the first time he played a guitar with those.

I took a picture of the trio of guitars, but it's nothing special so I won't bother posting.

I am going over again next Sunday and will take a different bunch of guitars over to play next time.

Vadesne  F.

beautiful guitar

bravo

ESP 348

Cheers brother.

Alamodome

Good for you. So I know it’s been awhile that you’ve taken the white Ouija for a ride, how’s the white paint holding up? I’m glad to hear that you made time to play. I believe that’s what a lot of us are doing which is a good thing. 

ESP 348

Cheers man and I think it's still holding up well. Hasn't really changed in the last few years I am sure. I normally look at it every few years and it looks to be the same I think lol.

Lukie Luke

Awesome guitar Pap

ESP 348

Cheers heaps man.

Mesa Sean

Congrats! Looks amazing dude!

ESP 348

Thanks heaps mate.

Post to Thread