NGD! Hetfield Fanboy Sig back in the house!

Updated
NGD! Hetfield Fanboy Sig back in the house!

Just a few more to go, but I am hopefully going to re acquire all the old Hetfield sigs I once had. Looking for a Black Iron Cross, JH-2, JH-3 etc. so if anyone has one to sell, lemme know! Close to a JH-2 now.

Anyway, I always missed the Truckster. Loved the gray one but the black one always caught my eye more. I really wish there was the gray one with the old Eclipse horn from the mid 2000's. Also wish ESP would STOP it with putting the tummy tuck on every Eclipse. I'd like a ESP USA Eclipse (they make them so thick) but I think they'd refuse to not put the tummy tuck. I prefer the full thickness and yes I know they do make them, but they seem not that often and won't at the USA shop (I think).

Anyway here is some good old pron.

frantic77

Congrats!

You still have the vh4! Cool

ESP 348

Awesome guitar man! Congrats and enjoy.

Luke22

Sean good to see you are back with the ESP's! I will sell you my Black IC for $25k  can ship fast. 

Mesa Sean
frantic77 wrote:

Congrats!

You still have the vh4! Cool

Just got this VH4! It's a brand new 2018. I sold the old 2005 VH4 and VH4S.

Mesa Sean
Luke22 wrote:

Sean good to see you are back with the ESP's! I will sell you my Black IC for $25k  can ship fast. 

haha I can get an EET FUK or Man to Wolf for that.  

ESPEXP

Nice! Welcome back to the club! I'm also looking to get a ESP JH-2 again...shouldn't have sold it to you the first time around 

Guiguitarz

I loved this this guitar so much !

Congrats ! Enjoy it man,

Cheers,

-G.

Mesa Sean

Thanks everyone! By the way this guitar totally makes me want to get a real ESP iron cross. Normally I like a full thickness Les Paul guitar with no tummy cut away, but wow this thing feels and plays amazing. It looks small but it weighs a lot which I like and feels great he just standing up or sitting down. Are used to be anti-the tummy cut for the eclipses, but now I think I like them. 

Jim  P.

Hey Sean . Tried to contact you over on fb messenger and insta.  Could you check your inbox? 
Cheers 

Mesa Sean
Jim P. wrote:

Hey Sean . Tried to contact you over on fb messenger and insta.  Could you check your inbox? 
Cheers 

Just messaged ya back Jim!

Kman

Mesa Sean! The prodigal returns! Glad you havent forgotten about guitars, thought you lost your way there music-wise for some 8- odd years. Still rewatch that collection vid every year.

Mesa Sean
Kman wrote:

Mesa Sean! The prodigal returns! Glad you havent forgotten about guitars, thought you lost your way there music-wise for some 8- odd years. Still rewatch that collection vid every year.

Thank man. I had so many old videos all gone from my old channel. I wish I never deleted them.

Road King

Nice score! I remember you used to post all those cool videos from your guitar room (attic?).

Mesa Sean
Road King wrote:

Nice score! I remember you used to post all those cool videos from your guitar room (attic?).

ahh yeah the good old attic. Fun gear times! Now I do youtube for a living but nothing guitar related. I'll do a video on my incoming JH-2 though as it has a really cool story behind it.

ESP 348

Great to hear you scored a JH2 man. Looking forward to seeing pics.

Post to Thread