ESP EX Jesper Stromblad

Updated
xmutx

Hi,

Can anyone help me authenticate this guitar?

ESP 348

Welcome Raph.

I reckon the one here in Australia is still for sale, I can take a look for you and I sure he will be willing to pack it up for you if you want to organise the shipping yourself to France.

I will see if I can contact him, get his contact details and maybe you guys can work something out.

Raph FR

That’d be great, thank you very much for your support  

ESP 348

Ok mate, no worries. I will look for it again and see what I can do for you man.

ESP 348

Fuck man, I think it might have sold.

I will confirm with the owner first and let you know asap.

Raph FR

Damned, no luck with this one then!?! If not then the hunt goes on 

ESP 348

Confirmed with the owner overnight that it's sold man. We will have to keep looking.

Dizza

I am the one who bought that guitar! It’s very good! 

ESP 348
Dizza wrote:

Congrats mate!! That is an awesome guitar.

Raph FR
Dizza wrote:

Lucky you! Let me know if you ever want to part ways with it... I'm still looking for one of these!

Raph FR

Thanks a lot for checking  Please let me know if you hear of another one on the market! 

ESP 348

I will mate, I will definitely keep an eye out for you. There has been 2 or 3 for sale in Australia I have noticed the last 12months or so. And cheap too.

Raph FR

Thank you once again for your warm welcome and support!!

mpark

I used to own that guitar in the OP! Ha... I believe it was original sold new by 6string.com then ended up at musiczoo.. funny how much a guitar travels 

Sergii A.

Hello guys,

Just wondering whether you came across Jesper's signature recently. Looking for one(in U.S. or overseas).

Thanks!

ESP 348

I haven't seen one for a while now, but we always keep our eye out for our brothers here, so if I see one I will definitely let you know.

Sergii A.

Thank you! That's very nice of you!   

Post to Thread