New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

Updated
New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

Just saw this over in reddit. Seems like someone over at Guitar Centre got ahead of themselves.

Finally something from  LTD line appears visually more alike with the ESP versions (I.e. Unpainted neck, no model number on 24th fret)

https://www.reddit.com/r/espguitars/comments/cu5moe/guitar_center_accidentally_leaked_ltd_hammetts/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

ESP 348

Looking good man!! Will be good to see them all finished.

Guiguitarz

Thanks Pap ! 

i hope that people will go for a nice a steady solution instead of printed sparkles and wood ... 

James H.

I'm excited to see the finished product. I will potentially be in for all 3 colours when done.

Guiguitarz

Glad to hear man ! 

I’ll keep you posted about Sparkles covers next week. 

Joelski
Guiguitarz wrote:

Glad to hear man ! 

Count me in for a set of purple ones, please!

Guiguitarz
Joelski wrote:

Count me in for a set of purple ones, please!

You're in the list ! Thank you !

Henrik S.
Guiguitarz wrote:

Glad to hear man ! 

Please sign me up for a purple set. Thank.

RJ_ESP_Fan
Guiguitarz wrote:

Glad to hear man ! 

Looking forward to seeing these... Count me in for all 3!

ESP 348

Definitely G! The sticker alternative I posted up is still a pretty good option for those wanting a simple solution.

Your solution is obviously a lot better and when they become available, I will definitely help share them around to show owners what other option is available to them.

James H.

My red just arrived at the dealer. Waiting on the purple now. Then I will make the 3 hour round trip to get them both.

Good times are ahead.

ESP 348

That's great to hear man, looking forward to seeing pics.

Snakebite

So I've ordered vinyl decals for my purple LTD from ESP facebook guy, and I just got a tracking # for it.

It's coming from Israel so not sure when I will receive it but will post pics when I do.

I am also looking forward to seeing Guiguitarz's creation.

ESP 348
Snakebite wrote:

So I've ordered vinyl decals for my purple LTD from ESP facebook guy, and I just got a tracking # for it.

It's coming from Israel so not sure when I will receive it but will post pics when I do.

I am also looking forward to seeing Guiguitarz's creation.

Cool man, looking forward to seeing pics.

AK

I also got this beauty recently. Im gonna do a family photo of all my Ouijas together at some point.

ESP 348

Congrats man! Looking forward to seeing pics.

ESP 348

These guitars are still a long way away, but I just wanted to share the beauty of the red sparkle Ouija in this video from earlier this year.

Henrik S.

Here is a new member to the family.#298.

ESP 348

Sensational Henrik!! Congrats again and enjoy.

Neil K.

These look brilliant. I love this thread!

I ordered mine in the UK on 3rd of October but ESP aren't delivering  I've had several delivery estimates, just off the phone with the store again and latest estimate is now February 20th 2020!!!! 

This pains me.

Sephiroth
Neil K. wrote:

These look brilliant. I love this thread!

I ordered mine in the UK on 3rd of October but ESP aren't delivering  I've had several delivery estimates, just off the phone with the store again and latest estimate is now February 20th 2020!!!! 

This pains me.

You go through andertons? I see on their website they said Feb 2020. I sent an enquiry to them about the ESP versions.

ESP 348

I wonder why the wait for the UK orders?

Most others got theirs very quickly.

Even here in Australia, which was surprising.

Guiguitarz

Yeah sadly I'm (in fact, the guitars I'm waiting for are) in the same boat. ESP sent the Ouija Sparkles to Europe in different batches, and different boats, or planes. So depending on which distributor you go thru, you're scr*wd. Mine won't show up before next year now ...

So I won't be able to progress on my covers because I won't be able to match the final render with the guitar aside ...

Post to Thread