New Kirk Hammett gold V sig???

Updated
New Kirk Hammett gold V sig???

I just ran into this post from Kirk on Instagram. What a beauty! could not find other pictures yet. 

Pushead

I'm wondering what the third one will be. Tried to get the inside scoop from my pal Spongebrick, but he's been held to the highest of secrecy.

Jeff P.

No more sparkles please.  All black is what I want to see.

ESP 348

I am thinking it is going to be a red one Pus. The same dark cherry red colour like what is on his ESP Flying V he currently uses.

Pinian

I love the inlays on these. So cool. Look forward to seeing them on stage soon!

A nice bold solid red would look awesome pap. I would love a flame top in said red scheme 

Snakebite

I prefer the 2nd one  as well. Grey Sparkle? I dig it.

ESP 348

There are so many cool options with what they will give Kirk, or perhaps what Kirk has requested.

Could even be a blue one lol, who knows lol. Either way, definitely looking forward to it.

ESP 348

Looks like I got it right last month, Kirks #3 of #3 USA V is red sparkle in colour.

Alamodome

Got to have that one for sure if it’s released. Look out Big Daddy the red continues for me and my red sneakers. 

ESP 348

Lol, very good!

Pinian

Woohoo! 

Gautamabuddha78

Nice!!! Can’t wait to see them on stage.. 

ESP 348

Yeah, I wonder if they will make their debut on stage at these up coming festival dates.

Tondog

So terrible he didn't stay with the reversed headstock! This just doesn't look right.

ESP 348

They should have copied the Jackson RR headstock.

Post to Thread