New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

Updated
New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

Just saw this over in reddit. Seems like someone over at Guitar Centre got ahead of themselves.

Finally something from  LTD line appears visually more alike with the ESP versions (I.e. Unpainted neck, no model number on 24th fret)

https://www.reddit.com/r/espguitars/comments/cu5moe/guitar_center_accidentally_leaked_ltd_hammetts/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

ESP 348

That's great Snake! Be sure to post some pics brother.

Road King

Lol, ESP up to their tricks again. Brb, spending $12K on a guitar that isn't a one off and will never be played. 

Russ D.

I received my purple LTD Ouija (#95) two weeks ago.   

ESP 348

Congrats man. Another low serial number with purple COA. Does the COA look like it's hand signed?

Jeff P.

I'm waiting on the pink Ouija.  Never thought I'd see this much excitement for purple and red sparkle guitars.

Snakebite

My purple arrived already! #26.

Looking much better than the photos, very happy with it!

JFYI, my CoA is not in purple color and Kirk signature looks printed, not hand signed.

I also just preordered the ESP Red Sparkle as well because Music Zoo gave me a deal I couldn't say no to.

I got their last ESP Ouija and they have no more! So I have the LTD purple now and the ESP red in june of 2020 they expect. I am going to be a very happy man.

ESP 348

Huge congrats on the red ESP Ouija man!!

Best Hammett guitar of all time, trust me!

Purple Ouija looks great in those pics also. Crazy how they have different colour COAS and old mate told me his was hand signed and you say it looks printed?

I wonder if was to hand sign them all, then thought fuck it. Too many to sign so they decided not to have them all signed lol.

Breadfan32

Whoever thought it was signed I’m sure just was mistaken as it’s appears to be printed.  

ESP 348
Breadfan32 wrote:

Whoever thought it was signed I’m sure just was mistaken as it’s appears to be printed.  

You might be onto something there mate.

Snakebite

Yes! thank you.

The ouija has always been my dream guitar. While the LTD is still real nice, I just wanted the real thing so badly. Cant wait til next year!

As for the CoA, no idea why but I really dont mind signed or printed.

Snakebite

I talked to Eric yesterday and Rose helped me close the deal today.

They actually had both purple and red available as of yesterday, but when I called today Rose told me they were all spoken for which got me scared as I really didn't want to pay the full price + taxes from Gear Orphanage.

Rose checked again and told me they actually had 1 spot left for the red so when she sent me the invoice email, I paid in a NY minute.

Snakebite

No, I will be more than happy with getting a red ESP and a purple LTD on the side.

I will play the heck out of the LTD whereas the ESP will be played with much more caution.

I haven't tried SW. They rarely give me any deals, so I didn't even bother.

Steve's music has the red only but they have the price inflated at $17999.

Gear Orphanage still have both but when I called last week they wanted to sell at the full price only.

Alamodome

Congrats man. You will be very satisfied on the ESP version. The purple also looks good. Like you said play the shit out of that one and with more care on the red one. I’m excited for you on the decision to buy the ESP red one 

Breadfan32

I think Steve’s music is Canadian so the price reflects the US price. 

Snakebite

Thank you! the wait time will suck but I hope I get an amazing one.

Alamodome

The good thing is you won’t be waiting all alone. There’s a few of us on that same wait train. It will be worth the wait my friend. 

ESP 348

Don't stress mate, mid 2020 will be here before you know it.

AK

Alamodome

Very nicely done. Congrats and enjoy. 

Russ D.

The KH initials on the CoA looks printed instead of handwritten.  

Snakebite

Congrats! them two colors just belong together.

Post to Thread