New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

Updated
New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

Just saw this over in reddit. Seems like someone over at Guitar Centre got ahead of themselves.

Finally something from  LTD line appears visually more alike with the ESP versions (I.e. Unpainted neck, no model number on 24th fret)

https://www.reddit.com/r/espguitars/comments/cu5moe/guitar_center_accidentally_leaked_ltd_hammetts/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

ESP 348

Awesome!! Great to see that someone will own all the LTD Ouijas!! I was hoping someone was going to post a picture showing us they own them all.

They are all cheap enough to collect, so why not have all 4x LTD Ouijas! Well done RJ!

It actually looks really good hanging up there on the wall also. A very nice purple finish that obviously looks better in some pics than it does others, maybe due to the lighting I think.

I will let Pushead make these pictures larger for us.

Looking forward to seeing more pics when the red one arrives RJ! Thanks  again for sharing mate.

Alamodome

Great pictures RJ. The wall display is breath taking. I love that there is such a collection of KH guitars of all models. It’s what is in your heart sometimes  and those new Ouijas are very impressive. 

Pushead

From RJ:

Which one conjures the scariest demon?

Also, where's the demonology?

Also, also, that Viper is sick.

RJ_ESP_Fan

The wife says I'm not allowed to conjure up any demons with them, that's the only way she would allow them in the house  The black Ouija is still my favorite though. I wanted that the first time I saw Kirks and couldn't wait to get one. I'd really like to get another black one and have it repainted like the white Ouija since ESP never made an LTD version  of that one.

I passed on the Demonology, wasn't overly thrilled with the looks and even though the LTD's are the less expensive models, I can't afford them all.

The Viper is the Glenn Tipton special edition. That and the Hamer V (for KK Downing) is my nod to the Metal Gods - Judas Priest!

ESP 348

I am starting to see some Facebook members getting their purple Ouijas and they look great.

I don't think I've actually seen anyone with a red sparkle LTD Ouija yet, although some comments I have seen they have been ordered.

Will be nice to start seeing some of the red LTD Ouijas out there.

Guiguitarz

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I've just ordered the 2 new LTD Sparkle Ouija's ... and you know me, I'm not a LTD guitars fan, but I'm doing this to help you guys with this famous pickups problem ...

I'm already working on something and I'll get back to you ASAP with release date and price for a COMPLETE painted and compatible pickup solution for your Ouija guitars.

BONUS : I'm working also on the Ouija Natural pickups  (raw materials received and prototype on going ...)

You know my work, I'll try to be as close as possible as the ESP render, and quality will be there. (Real maple wood for Ouija natural for example ...)

Be ready for 2020 folks !

Cheers,

-G.

ESP 348

That is awesome G!! Your work is excellent and I can't wait to see the results.

ESP 348

I just saw last night on one of the ESP Facebook pages that someone has finally posted pics of the red LTD Ouija.

Not the best pics, but it's great to see a red LTD Ouija out in the wild.

RJ_ESP_Fan

Can you post the pic? I'm still waiting for mine.

ESP 348

Yep, no worries. This is another guy who literally posted up 5 mins ago with his #123.

So that's 2x I have seen now which is great.

Here are pics of #123

ESP 348

I just read on Facebook also that the COA is hand signed by Kirk.

That is 1000 COAs signed by Kirk just for these red and purple LTD Ouijas.

That is A LOT of signatures lol. He must have started to sign these back when he let slip to that fan in Europe that these guitars were coming months ago.

Alamodome

Now that is awesome news. I believe for the fans this should always be his practice on these signatures pieces brother!!! 

RJ_ESP_Fan

That red looks great, can't wait to get mine. I ordered both at the same time and they just charged my card for the red one yesterday so I should have it in a couple of days. Kind of disappointed that they didn't use red paper for the COA, this is what the purple one looks like (also came with a nice cleaning cloth and ESP sticker)

ESP 348
RJ_ESP_Fan wrote:

That red looks great, can't wait to get mine. I ordered both at the same time and they just charged my card for the red one yesterday so I should have it in a couple of days. Kind of disappointed that they didn't use red paper for the COA, this is what the purple one looks like (also came with a nice cleaning cloth and ESP sticker)

I think this is the first time I have seen a purple COA with these purple Ouijas!

I see yours is a low serial number, I wonder if they wanted to go purple and red COAs but ran out of coloured paper lol.

The other purple Ouijas I have seen did not have purple COAs

Breadfan32
Alamodome wrote:

Now that is awesome news. I believe for the fans this should always be his practice on these signatures pieces brother!!! 

Coas don’t seem to be hand signed by Kirk.

ESP 348
Breadfan32 wrote:

Coas don’t seem to be hand signed by Kirk.

Really? Have you seen the COA in person?

I was only going off what I read on Facebook from the owner of the red LTD Ouija I posted pictures of.

Snakebite

I ordered a purple LTD but dang! that red looks amazing as well.

Alamodome

Congrats man!! You have to get the set man go after the red one  before it’s too too late. 

Snakebite
Alamodome wrote:

Congrats man!! You have to get the set man go after the red one  before it’s too too late. 

I really shouldn't but I keep looking at the pics of the red one argh...

Just curious,

Anyone who ordered ESP versions here?

What's the expected date to arrive?

Were the dealers firm on the price?

ESP 348
Alamodome wrote:

Agree, get the red also. They are both cheap enough and they both look amazing!

ESP 348
Snakebite wrote:

Just curious,

Some of us here have ordered the ESP versions.

I was told mid 2020 till we see them.

From what I have heard, most dealers gave discounts on these guitars, but I still see some for sale asking the full retail price.

Snakebite
ESP 348 wrote:

Just curious,

From what I have heard, most dealers gave discounts on these guitars, but I still see some for sale asking the full retail price.

I ordered the ESP versions and was told late May 2020 but I have experienced longer waits. 

Thank you guys.

I looked up and gear orphanage and music zoo were the only shops left(as far as I know) that have them for preorder.

Gear orphanage were cut and dry on the price, the music zoo sent me a 10% coupon which is still better than nothing.

I was thinking hard on the ESP but couldn't justify spending that much on a guitar.. the most I've spent on a guitar was in the $4k range.

But ESP Ouija sparkle keeps calling my name even now...

It'd be sweet if I get the LTD purple(ordered) and the ESP red, but like I said I just can't seem to pull the trigger ha!

Alamodome
Snakebite wrote:

Just curious,

I ordered the ESP versions and was told late May 2020 but I have experienced longer waits. 

Thank you guys.

I looked up and gear orphanage and music zoo were the only shops left(as far as I know) that have them for preorder.

Gear orphanage were cut and dry on the price, the music zoo sent me a 10% coupon which is still better than nothing.

I was thinking hard on the ESP but couldn't justify spending that much on a guitar.. the most I've spent on a guitar was in the $4k range.

It'd be sweet if I get the LTD purple(ordered) and the ESP red, but like I said I just can't seem to pull the trigger ha!

I can only speak from my purchase on these two ouija’s and like ESP 348 said there are some dealers discounting up to 15% on each one. I don’t believe there are many still available but you will have no regrets on a ESP version man. The quality is amazing brother. Good luck on your decision. 

ESP 348
Snakebite wrote:

Just curious,

Thank you guys.

Gear Orphanage was one store I was thinking of and the was Steve's Music (or something like that) in the US which had a red ESP Ouija available for pre-order at full retail price.

The LTDs will be great, but the ESPs will be absolutely amazing!

Don't worry about the money, plenty more where that shit comes from lol.

Alamodome

HateEvent
Guiguitarz wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I've just ordered the 2 new LTD Sparkle Ouija's ... and you know me, I'm not a LTD guitars fan, but I'm doing this to help you guys with this famous pickups problem ...

I'm already working on something and I'll get back to you ASAP with release date and price for a COMPLETE painted and compatible pickup solution for your Ouija guitars.

BONUS : I'm working also on the Ouija Natural pickups  (raw materials received and prototype on going ...)

You know my work, I'll try to be as close as possible as the ESP render, and quality will be there. (Real maple wood for Ouija natural for example ...)

Cheers,

-G.

Looking forward to your results! I’ll have a purple sparkle when they land here in the U.K. and would definitely be keen

Guiguitarz

AK

I ordered both LTDs. They are on their way now, but it is international shipping from the US so it will take a while to arrive. Very exciting! I will post detailed photos once I receive them And hopefully G will sort out the pickup covers.

Henrik S.
Guiguitarz wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Cheers,

-G.

Awesome!!!.

Guiguitarz

I'll do my best ! 

Snakebite

Just got a shipping confirmation mail for my purple LTD which is earlier than I was told. 

Expected to arrive by thurs.

Post to Thread